Retro Zone
XBOX Feature: Five Things I'm Absolutely Loving About Star Wars: Galactic Racer On Xbox S - Printable Version

+- Retro Zone (https://retrozone.co/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://retrozone.co/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: RSS News (https://retrozone.co/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: XBOX Feature: Five Things I'm Absolutely Loving About Star Wars: Galactic Racer On Xbox S (/thread-2781.html)



Feature: Five Things I'm Absolutely Loving About Star Wars: Galactic Racer On Xbox S - XBOX - 10-04-2026

Feature: Five Things I'm Absolutely Loving About Star Wars: Galactic Racer On Xbox S

This is where the fun begins.One of the Xbox games that I've been most anticipating over the past few months is Star Wars: Galactic Racer - the first ever release from UK studio Fuse Games. All of the trailers and preview footage have made it look like a dream for fans of Star Wars Episode 1 Racer, and I'm certainly someone who falls into that category.So, you better believe I was knocking on the door of the PR team for this game, desperately trying to get my hands on a pre-release review code! It ended up falling into my hands a little later than hoped, hence why we haven't published a full review yet, but I at least wanted to share some of my early impressions ahead of launch. Just be aware that these are only based on a few initial hours with the campaign, and it's still very early days for me.Read the full article on purexbox.com


https://www.purexbox.com/features/five-things-im-absolutely-loving-about-star-wars-galactic-racer-on-xbox-series-x