Retro Zone
XBOX Seven Xbox Games Are Out Today, Including A Major Expansion To Capcom's Brilliant RP - Printable Version

+- Retro Zone (https://retrozone.co/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://retrozone.co/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: RSS News (https://retrozone.co/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: XBOX Seven Xbox Games Are Out Today, Including A Major Expansion To Capcom's Brilliant RP (/thread-2840.html)



Seven Xbox Games Are Out Today, Including A Major Expansion To Capcom's Brilliant RP - XBOX - 10-09-2026

Seven Xbox Games Are Out Today, Including A Major Expansion To Capcom's Brilliant RP

Do you like dragons? Because...It's Friday, and I hope you're all looking forward to the weekend, but before we get there, here's your daily fix of new Xbox games launching over the course of the day.The headline act for October 9th is Dragon's Dogma 2: Dark Arisen. Capcom's stellar 2024 RPG is getting its first major expansion today, and I'll be honest, it's sorta crept up on me. Personally, I'm a huge fan of DD2, and judging by the reviews, Dark Arisen is very good!Read the full article on purexbox.com


https://www.purexbox.com/news/2026/10/seven-xbox-games-are-out-today-including-a-major-expansion-to-capcoms-brilliant-rpg-october-9