1 hour ago
Three Xbox Games Are Out Today, Including A Cruise-Worthy Excuse To Draw French Girl
Spoiler alert: The ship sinks at the end.Good , and welcome back to your daily fix of new games launching on Xbox today!It has been a crazy week so far, and it's about to get a wee bit weirder. Yep, today's highlight is Titanic Escape Simulator, mostly because it's such an oddity. Personally, I don't know much about the game other than (sorry for the spoiler) the boat sinks a bit. My hope would be the devs somehow licensed Billy Zane to make a cameo. I'd like to see him shouting about coats and diamonds. Maybe there's a mini-game where you tussle against him for a spot on a lifeboat.Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/news/2026/10/th...-october-7
Spoiler alert: The ship sinks at the end.Good , and welcome back to your daily fix of new games launching on Xbox today!It has been a crazy week so far, and it's about to get a wee bit weirder. Yep, today's highlight is Titanic Escape Simulator, mostly because it's such an oddity. Personally, I don't know much about the game other than (sorry for the spoiler) the boat sinks a bit. My hope would be the devs somehow licensed Billy Zane to make a cameo. I'd like to see him shouting about coats and diamonds. Maybe there's a mini-game where you tussle against him for a spot on a lifeboat.Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/news/2026/10/th...-october-7
