3 hours ago
Talking Point: The Xbox Console Experience Has Had A Phenomenal Year So Far
Team Green has really upped their game.As a humble elder gamer, I've grown alongside each generation of Xbox hardware, from palming the Duke in my tiny baby-boy hands to the golden 360 era and conception of Xbox Live.It's been a long old journey to get to this moment in time: the 25th anniversary of Xbox. Sadly, it's been a devastating year for the creatives that make our favourite games. But, comparatively, I reckon it's also been quite an encouraging one in terms of player satisfaction and the overall console experience.Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/features/talkin...ear-so-far
Team Green has really upped their game.As a humble elder gamer, I've grown alongside each generation of Xbox hardware, from palming the Duke in my tiny baby-boy hands to the golden 360 era and conception of Xbox Live.It's been a long old journey to get to this moment in time: the 25th anniversary of Xbox. Sadly, it's been a devastating year for the creatives that make our favourite games. But, comparatively, I reckon it's also been quite an encouraging one in terms of player satisfaction and the overall console experience.Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/features/talkin...ear-so-far
