Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nintendo Mouse: P.I. For Hire Switch 2 Review
#1
Information 

Mouse: P.I. For Hire Switch 2 Review

Nintendo Insider

Nintendo Insider - Nintendo Insider brings you the latest Nintendo Switch 2 news, Pokémon updates, reviews, guides, and features - your trusted source for all things Nintendo.
I wasn’t paying attention to Mouse: P.I. For Hire much pre-release, but when I saw multiple people on…
The post Mouse: P.I. For Hire Switch 2 Review appeared first on Nintendo Insider and is written by Mikhail Madnani.




https://www.nintendo-insider.com/mouse-p...rformance/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mouse: P.I. For Hire Switch 2 Review - by Nintendo - 05-11-2026, 07:23 PM

Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Nintendo
Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post by Nintendo
Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post by Nintendo
Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post by Nintendo
Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post by Nintendo
10-05-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Nintendo
10-05-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Nintendo
10-05-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Nintendo
10-05-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Nintendo
10-03-2026, 03:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)