40 minutes ago
Feature: Gears Of War: E-Day (Multiplayer) - Playing Horde Siege And Versus Makes Me
It's the most fun I've had with the series since Gears of War 2.Last week, Gears of War: E-Day launched into Premium Advanced Access, giving me the chance to get hands-on with the final builds of Versus and Horde Siege modes. Up until that point, my review access was strictly limited to E-Day's phenomenal campaign.If you haven't already read my review, I said Gears of War: E-Day is a monumental triumph, one of the best-looking games I've ever seen on Xbox, and already my personal Game of the Year. It's that good.Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/features/gears-...-kid-again
It's the most fun I've had with the series since Gears of War 2.Last week, Gears of War: E-Day launched into Premium Advanced Access, giving me the chance to get hands-on with the final builds of Versus and Horde Siege modes. Up until that point, my review access was strictly limited to E-Day's phenomenal campaign.If you haven't already read my review, I said Gears of War: E-Day is a monumental triumph, one of the best-looking games I've ever seen on Xbox, and already my personal Game of the Year. It's that good.Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/features/gears-...-kid-again
