2 hours ago
Three Xbox Games Are Out Today, Including The Highest-Rated Star Wars Release In Ove
Now this is groundwalking!What a day. Oh, what a day indeed. We've got three new Xbox releases to get through today and they're all biggems!First of all, happy Emergence Day to all those who celebrate. PC and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are being treated to one of the finest games of the year in Gears of War: E-Day. I've been playing it non-stop since review codes came in, and I'm beyond excited that a whole bunch of you get to join me out there in Kalona!Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/news/2026/10/th...-october-6
Now this is groundwalking!What a day. Oh, what a day indeed. We've got three new Xbox releases to get through today and they're all biggems!First of all, happy Emergence Day to all those who celebrate. PC and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are being treated to one of the finest games of the year in Gears of War: E-Day. I've been playing it non-stop since review codes came in, and I'm beyond excited that a whole bunch of you get to join me out there in Kalona!Read the full article on purexbox.com
https://www.purexbox.com/news/2026/10/th...-october-6
