Retro Zone

Full Version: What r ya playin lately...The Game You're Currently Playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah well what teh title sayz..

I have been playing No Man's Sky on PS4. I realy love SF and space exploaration but even after few updates and several times I get why people say that game missing something. I need to explore more options and try more since I never try confrontation with other players. Game is so massive that I found her challenging and not easilly dissmisable.

After translation poped out I like to play Super Famicom Wars on my SNES Classic Mini. Is fun game, full of tactic, planing and challenge.
Front Mission 3 for PS1 one of best tacticall RPGs ever made by my standards I really hope that Left Alive will lean on this game even they announce it will be shooter game.
I've been spending way too much time playing (and enjoying) Forza Horizon 4.

The map is honestly the best out of any of the Horizon worlds so far, the game looks absolutely gorgeous, its well optimized on PC (for once), and the car list is certainly full of cars I care about and love to drive.

The game does need some polish on the online infrastructure as its a bit up and down on when it works and when it doesn't, but otherwise an absolute blast.
Been playing MapleStory 2 shockingly I find it decent despite hating the first MapleStory a lot.

Emulation games I've been enjoying would be

Super Mario Sunshine
Crazy Taxi
Spyro series
Sly Cooper series
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon Leaf Green
I've been playing the dlc's of Resident Evil 7 on the ps4 and Resident Evil 2 on ps1.
Played through COD 4 Modern Warfare for the first time a few days ago, and I'm amazed at how good it actually was, internet infamy aside, but it somehow wasn't able to make me feel as desperate in-game as COD 2 did. Every major shootout seemed to resolve itself the instant I ran out of cover, which didn't make a lick of sense for a game supposedly about moving as a group with your AI squad. Other than that, I've been bumbling through Castlevania: Rondo of Blood on a TG-16 emulator in preparation for the Netflix show, and it's slowly growing on me. Soundtrack is a lot of fun, tracked down a download almost immediately.
I've been streaming the OG Resident Evil's. 1,2 on 3. Then moving on to CV, and Outbreak 1 and 2. I've been throwing in Maple Story 2 when I've been bored, as well as a daily log in on Animal Crossing.
Eh, most of my retro stuff is just sitting around for now. I've been hard into Forza Horizon 4 (going to get my darn money's worth out of that game.) and a ton of Arma 3 with friends. Outside of that not much as of late.
N64 and DOS really. So many games I need to beat.
TES Morrowind right now.
Project Snowblind (PC)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9