Retro Zone

Full Version: What happened to Paprium? A Documentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paprium was a beat'em up being developed for the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive from the makers of Pier Solar which promised us Neo-Geo graphics. Today, everyone believes the game will never be released.

In this three-part documentary series, I interview almost everyone involved with the project or the studio to try and uncover what happened.

Great Video Bro!  Cool
(01-25-2019, 10:44 PM)St1ka Wrote: [ -> ]Paprium was a beat'em up being developed for the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive from the makers of Pier Solar which promised us Neo-Geo graphics. Today, everyone believes the game will never be released.

In this three-part documentary series, I interview almost everyone involved with the project or the studio to try and uncover what happened.

Oh, yeah I remember this one I really wanted this game, still looks great, reminds me of Streets of Rage and like something that I would want to play. I was ready to preorder it but then I've read about the whole project falling down, Watermelon's CEO having some issues and then disappeared I ended up abandoning the idea... there's a whole sad production story behind this game... My sympathies. I can't wait to watch that video man! Yes
aaand it's finally out!

Great Vid! Great Interviews! Watermelon's Story is quite interesting! Goes to show that making games can be quite the struggle on many aspects! Big Grin
(01-27-2019, 08:51 PM)Zerohour2k12 Wrote: [ -> ]Great Vid! Great Interviews! Watermelon's Story is quite interesting! Goes to show that making games can be quite the struggle on many aspects! Big Grin

Indeed. I still have some hope Paprium will launch some day.
Excellent video man! a very informative review, well explained, well edited, well done, great job! I liked it and I enjoyed it Yes I still have faith on WM pulling this off. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to watch your next videos.
Part 2 will be out this sunday:

part 2 is out! Big Grin
Well folks, the third and final part will launch this Saturday.  This was a grueling series to work on, but I think it was a story worth telling. 

Thank you everyone for your support

Pages: 1 2