Retro Zone

Full Version: Everdrives and flash Cart reviews.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys a new video is out! Thanks in advance for all the support!

Everdrives and flash Cart reviews.

Whether you agree with owning one or not, they exist. So let's talk about them and what they can do for the community. 

Support  Moandain Designs https://www.patreon.com/Moandain_Designs

Special Thanks to: Twilights Dawn
Thanks man
i just recently bought the EZ FLASH gameboy cart, works a treat on my gameboy and nds, loaded with gbc and nes games.
Nice Video, keep em coming Smile
Great Video Bro!
Thanks for all the support guys.
Cool video!

I have a Mega Everdrive and a GDEmu and I’m really happy with them. I remember two years ago a study/article stated that some flash carts might, hypothetically, harm consoles in the long run due to inadequate voltage (can't remember the details though). It was even reported than some NES had already died due to some Chinese flash carts...
Awesome video man...

I love Everdrives. I have a few of them.
Mega EverDrive
SD2SNES
EverDrive64
Everdrive GBA
EverDrive GB

Thanks Krikzz
(02-15-2019, 03:55 PM)wullie13 Wrote: [ -> ]i just recently bought the EZ FLASH gameboy cart, works a treat on my gameboy and nds, loaded with gbc and nes games.
Same! I got myself an EZ Flash Omega recently and it rocks!!
I love how it has GB, GBC and NES emulators built-in and it's OS agnostic
i wish there were cheap variations on these lol. almost all everdrives are 100$ and above. i would like to get some (especially for the N64)but they are way too expensive :/
Pages: 1 2