Retro Zone

Full Version: Thought to share this hilarious (mega drive related) picture :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
took this one awhile ago and forgot about it until now. it is of an old clone Mega Drive/genesis i got for free awhile ago (they are a dime a dozen here) and the "software library" section on the back of the box was legit hilarious. take a look and tell me your thoughts on this collection guys XD. any games of it you wanna get on the genesis? XD

https://imgur.com/wD1CnEn
Street Fighter Alpha on the Genesis would make me lol.
man i played gran turismo all the time on my sega back in the day played it so much the contacts wore off on the cart lmao
(03-05-2019, 02:34 AM)GamingWizardC75 Wrote: [ -> ]Street Fighter Alpha on the Genesis would make me lol.

everyone of these games would make me lol XD

(03-05-2019, 02:44 AM)blakd3th Wrote: [ -> ]man i played gran turismo all the time on my sega back in the day played it so much the contacts wore off on the cart lmao

yeah,it was incredible XD
Not gonna lie... Soul Calibur in 16bit pixel form would be just as good as regular Soul Cal.
LOL! Big Grin Now that's Blast Processing! SEGA does what SONYDON'T! Icon_lol Icon_lol Lol
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 01:12 PM)Duwen Wrote: [ -> ]Not gonna lie... Soul Calibur in 16bit pixel form would be just as good as regular Soul Cal.
somehow i doubt that lol XD

(03-05-2019, 02:42 PM)Zerohour2k12 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL! Big Grin Now that's Blast Processing! SEGA does what SONYDON'T! Icon_lol Icon_lol Lol
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Indeed! That is some next level blast processing stuff XD
Just finished XCom-2 on the Atari 2600, good game but the graphics were a bit blocky. Lol
(03-05-2019, 06:03 PM)Biggsy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished XCom-2 on the Atari 2600, good game but the graphics were a bit blocky. Lol

now THAT would be a pretty intriguing game to play XD