A Call to the 3,000+ Members of RZ :)

#1. Post Posted: 05-18-2019, 12:43 PM
Hi folks,
We currently have over 3,000 members and hardly any input to the site....
We NEED YOU !

If you find ANY Free Legit Software that is worth sharing with the Community, please feel free to post them in the relevant sections of our forum. We want to bring all you people the latest free release games <- LEGIT

So if you find a freebie anywhere, let us ALL KNOW !! Smile

We can turn this site into something we can all use, but we need the input from you to achieve this.

We all like free. It's tastes nice... Also support the Homebrew coders, if you find a game that's worth playing for only a few coins, let us know also Smile (Including Apps)

Respect to you all

ZX81v2 - R Tape Loading Err0r
#2. Post Posted: 05-19-2019, 03:39 AM
How about Free To Play Games or GwG?
Save The Best For Last!
[Image: Banner.png]
#3. Post Posted: 05-19-2019, 03:09 PM
it's all welcome, just warn if "Micro transactions" are required
#4. Post Posted: 05-19-2019, 06:41 PM
Well I know that the private servers for City of Heroes are up and going strong. Youtube has several tutorials on how to get in and play one of my fave MMO games.
#5. Post Posted: 05-21-2019, 07:29 AM
Well, Corel Paint Shop Pro X (formerly JASC Paint Shop Pro) is freeware if you edit an XML file that comes with it so you can tell it to shut up. I use it since PSP 7 keeps throwing registry write failures in my current OS.

[Image: b_ldnt2.gif]

The Homepage of the Oldternet

Your destination on the Oldternation Mega-Road.
#6. Post Posted: 05-21-2019, 07:30 AM
just launched our new homepage have a look at it and tell us what you think

https://retrozone.co/forums/portal.php
#7. Post Posted: 05-21-2019, 01:32 PM
If people want Free software then just goto Ninite.com. Great little site with installers that are clean and don't put Garbage toolbars or unwanted software in the install.
#8. Post Posted: 05-23-2019, 08:20 AM
I already mentioned this ,but just to bump again...

Discovery Freelancer expands on the original Freelancer storyline by rebalancing the game to, as close as possible, suit a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing experience, adding many new technical features and game content, as well as developments in existing story arcs and lore.

Players are invited to immerse themselves in the roleplay environment and frame their created characters from scheming mercenaries in light fighters, to admirals of huge capital ships, build their own in-game bases and factories for equipment such as cloaks and jump drives, dock and launch from other players’ carriers, and introduce themselves to both new and old factions in populated or unpopulated corners of space.

The Mod has been continuously enlarged and refined by dedicated lore developers, 3D model designers, system creators, and plugin coders since 2005 (latest update January 2018). The unique mixture of space exploration, role playing, entrepreneurship, player community, and captivating combat action has gotten thousands of Discovery Freelancer players embarked in years of space adventures.

More of  game/mod descriptin here :

https://www.moddb.com/mods/discovery-freelancer

Game forum where you can download game and find out bunch of info :

https://discoverygc.com/forums/portal.php
#9. Post Posted: 05-24-2019, 03:43 PM
(05-21-2019, 01:32 PM)Moandain Wrote: If people want Free software then just goto Ninite.com. Great little site with installers that are clean and don't put Garbage toolbars or unwanted software in the install.

Thanks Yo! ninite just saved me hours of work downloading and installing programs for Windows

[Image: tenor.gif]
I've done questionable things.
#10. Post Posted: 07-08-2019, 01:31 AM
I like that game, but......but, I must complete my new gamin g rig first, before playing.
Adding cooler to Ryzen 5 now
Kindness and generosity are great qualities to share with others. Cool  

Jump To:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Members you want to see return to the new RZ RadiantChronicle971 8 1,076 10-29-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: SasaPinjic