which Saturn should i keep?

wullie13

Site Supporter
Just looking for opinions on which Saturn i should keep, i have a uk pal mk2 with phantom chip installed and a Japanese mk2 with a pseudo saturn cart, its the light coloured Japanese console and in fantastic condition, the uk pal one is fair to good condition, both play what i want to play and play well, i play both pal and ntsc games using a hdmi lead for Saturn.

so other than cosmetically is there any benefits of one over the other technically that i should consider? (at the moment im planning to keep the Japanese one is its so good condition)

hope this is correct place to post, as they are modded and was looking for tech advice as to which would be best to keep?

If you don't mind me asking? Why do you need to get rid of one?

It would depend on which region you play more as to which you should keep? Even though both can play both regions mod chips occasionally go out.

I personally would keep both if you can?

qedeshim said:
If you don't mind me asking? Why do you need to get rid of one?

It would depend on which region you play more as to which you should keep? Even though both can play both regions mod chips occasionally go out.

I personally would keep both if you can?

I would say jap one is the one to keep. It can play 60 hz and looks better that way. Be careful with the power, I think the system is 100V not 110 like most people think.

Back