Games That Made Me Buy A System

Moandain

Site Supporter
Well it is the 15th and I have another video out.
All about games that made me buy a system to play them.
[video=youtube]

Nice video. I've never based my decision to buy a system based on a game. I've always thought all systems at least have a few games that makes them worth owning. And I own a Phillips CD-i and know there are a few games that made it a good purchase to me.

Don't hold your breath for Nintendo to lower the price of their main IP's Some games are still at Full MSRP and over 2 years old.

sadly yes, prolly they can print the price directly in the gamecard lol
i'm waiting at least for the hw

I guess when i decided what to buy after PS1 ,it was Front Mission series exclusivly on PS what decided to buy PS2 , as long as fantastic selection of other RPG .

Kremiso said:
in past i used a complete different approach in matter, waiting until no real more releases for all the systems i had

same for me, and even after no more releases happen I still wait for a really great deal on the system (or for it to be hacked).

Hm, Okay. Console, game, and my thoughts at the time.

Sega Saturn - Virtua Fighter (oh my god the arcade game in my HOUSE?!)
Playstation - Metal Gear Solid (Ok I admit, the Saturn could never do THAT!)
PS2 - Timesplitters/SSX (The FUTURE HAS ARRIVED!)
Xbox - Halo (This is the best shooting game ever and I never want anything else)
Gamecube - F Zero GX (Did you see how FAST that thing was?!)
Xbox 360 - Dead Rising (You can use..... Anything.... as a weapon?!)
PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 (If it's only on here, I guess I have to, because I'm NOT missing it!)
Xbox One - Sunset Overdrive (COD be damned, refreshingly different!)
PS4 - The Last of Us pt2 (When they eventually release it, I'll be ready. Any day now.)

Back