Hello..

Darius Truxton

Hi guys my name is Darius and i want to be part of this community cause I love retro gaming so much, I would like to share my digital retro game collection with everyone in this community, how can i contact you guys? Im new here.. I used to be part of retrozone.co and TIZ back in the days but now I see things have changed.. cheers!

STAY SAFE FELLAS

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Im a BIG fan of Com Truise (the band) favorite song is Galactic Melt and HUGE fan of NES games, theres something about them that makes it cool you know? big follower of LGR and the 8 bit guy as well I love those guys they make great reviews..

Hello and wellcome to Retro Zone
Thanks man.. btw is this a WOKE site? Just asking... do genders matter here? Virtue signal much? I just wanna talk retro stuff thats all... i dont care for politics and intersectionality BS.. Sorry for the awkward remarks. Dont ban me for asking this lol

Do you guys happen to know ethan van sciver by any chance? also known as EVS on youtube.. he is the leader of comicsgate as far as i know.. i luv cyberfrog..

Thanks man.. btw is this a WOKE site? Just asking... do genders matter here? Virtue signal much? I just wanna talk retro stuff thats all... i dont care for politics and intersectionality BS.. Sorry for the awkward remarks. Dont ban me for asking this lol
I dont know whats WOKE site ,this is simple site for all ,dont mater what gender, color of skin, ays hear or shape of ears you have and from what planet you are (i once had "everione is wellcome here, even Klingons" in my signature ,lol), main theme of conversation are games, but we also talk abaut movies, nerd things, or general curiosity things, even mild politic to some degree.
Just be polite and dont offend anybody and you will be fine.

I dont know whats WOKE site ,this is simple site for all ,dont mater what gender, color of skin, ays hear or shape of ears you have and from what planet you are (i once had "everione is wellcome here, even Klingons" in my signature ,lol), main theme of conversation are games, but we also talk abaut movies, nerd things, or general curiosity things, even mild politic to some degree.
Just be polite and dont offend anybody and you will be fine.
I was just joking bro lol ik this is a retro gaming site
its all about wokeness these days so i decided to poke on that

Hey varettaja... good to see you back !
( didn't know you were "Yaydee")
No, it was Jaydee. As you saw on this picture. It will be nice to keep contact with you if you wish. I'm gonna sent you a PM soon (I need to go soon...).

Attachments

• PCTOP.jpg
    PCTOP.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 6
Back