Geting back into it

Reality Strikes

Site Supporter
Hello folks, how are you all doing? Hope you are all well and happy.

I have been cleaning up my storage space and found so many old consoles and parts. At least 5 Xboxes and 3 PS2s. It made me realize I forgot most of the stuff I use to do. I probably could not softmod an OG Xbox off memory at this point.

I plan to fix and repair all these consoles and try to relearn all the stuff I did in the past in regards to soldering and whatnot.

I learned all that stuff from TIZ and all the cool people on it. I remember when the idea of soft-modding an XBox seemed so daunting. A year later I was TSOPing the boards.

I still have all my hard drives with probably a good 2tb of Xbox games and CoinsOps crap. F*** Britney Pairs BTW if he is still around.

Nice to hear from you again. I haven't mod anything for awhile myself. I know what your saying. I learn alot from TIZ, It had alot great members. Some of them, are still here. Hopefully more will comeback.

Hi,

I remember you RS. From the years of TiZ. I was varettaja then. As I told from another post; I got fired from my job.

I've been sad coz my XBOX won't work properly. Even after replacing the capasitors. I'm dreaming to buy an The A500 Mini soon. It is quite expensive.

Yes, here is some members from ex-Tiz. Greets to all of you.

Hi,

I remember you RS. From the years of TiZ. I was varettaja then. As I told from another post; I got fired from my job.

I've been sad coz my XBOX won't work properly. Even after replacing the capasitors. I'm dreaming to buy an The A500 Mini soon. It is quite expensive.

Yes, here is some members from ex-Tiz. Greets to all of you.
I remember you as well. We use to talk in the chatbox on TIZ.

Sorry about you job situation, but I am sure you will bounce back quickly.

I have so many Xbox parts lying around. I really want to fix them and install the emulators on them like I did in the past,

Good to see some familiar names here. Hopefully, with time, we can build this place up as the spiritual successor to TIZ.

I have so many Xbox parts lying around. I really want to fix them and install the emulators on them like I did in the past,

Good to see some familiar names here. Hopefully, with time, we can build this place up as the spiritual successor to TIZ.
i have started added some more xbox stuff

I've got a new job. I'm very grateful about that. I'm working on a cafeteria.

Back