Spring is coming!

Jaydee777

Site Supporter
Hey everybody,

I'm happy when spring comes. The light increases and the mind refreshes. I don't like winter at all.

I'm excited to play with emulators, mainly Amiga and Gameboy games have been played in the evenings when I'm at work during the day.

I currently have two cats in care for a good two weeks. Nice to have company. I have moving ahead. I'm moving back to the city again.

I write news here from time to time and it's nice when there are some acquaintances from the Iso Zone days here. I'm fine and I'm really looking forward to summer so I can swim in the lake. There is still snow on the ground here in Finland, but it is gradually melting away.

I have thought that I would also sell the Commodore 64 with the instructions, but I know that I would regret it later.

It would be nice if others would also write their stories here from time to time. Sometimes I upload some games here as well, not very much
actively. Mainly to kill time.

Happy spring everyone!

Yes. Spring is great time of year. Hopefully I can find some time to enjoy it. You and everyone have a nice Spring.

Back