Retro Zone
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bypassing the region lock on disc games.
Can anyone tell me if modding a 360 will let you play region locked disc based games?
a modded one yes it will
[Image: sig2.png]
[Image: 22731.png]
I wonder if it is possible to softmod an Xbox 360?
Save The Best For Last!
[Image: Banner.png]
(04-29-2019, 11:50 PM)Massamo Wrote: a modded one yes it will

Thanks, looks like it's time to mod my 360. I lucked out a while back and got a really nice white Jasper board system I've been meaning to mod.
Wow, it sucks that the 360 is region locked. The ps3 was region free and i have several imports for it. I never picked up any import 360 games thankfully but would have as i didn't know it was region locked so glad i've seen this thread.
(04-30-2019, 08:40 AM)Biggsy666 Wrote: Wow, it sucks that the 360 is region locked. The ps3 was region free and i have several imports for it. I never picked up any import 360 games thankfully but would have as i didn't know it was region locked so glad i've seen this thread.

There are some 'region free' imports, but they're few and far between; for example, some of Cave shmups are worth tracking down, but they've never been cheap and they only seem to increase in price... and for some reason the PS3 was severely lacking in the shmup department by comparrison, so most of them were exclusive to the 360.

[Image: 33845.png]
Yeah, I'm a big cave fan. DoDonPachi Ressurrection is one of the reason's I'm looking into this. Also things going up are another big reason. I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for a game.