What's everyone been up to

#1. Post Posted: 10-25-2018, 01:37 AM
It has been months and we have finally got a new place thanks to Curb and his amigos.
But specially all the loyal members that have come and stayed in this community. So thanks everyone for making it happen.

Now enough with the speech.

We all know what the builders been up too. 
What have you guys been doing in the mean time. Gaming, Collecting or just life wise. 

Me?
Didn't get anything new. Just replayed what games i had. 
i did however... find a Big o'll CRT Sharp tv at a good friend his place. We hooked up one of my modded Playstation 2. grabbed the big binder of the burned games i haven't touched in years. and we started playing some games like Naruto Ninja storm 3 and 4, JAK X Combat Racing, Tekken 5, King of Fighters, Lightgun games like Time Crisis 3 and so on.

I forgotten how good PS2 games looked on old tv's.
#2. Post Posted: 10-25-2018, 05:40 PM
Been on my hols to florida spent 16 day's in orlando, mainly for the theme park's and halloween horror nights, got back home to the UK 2 week's ago.
Game wise i've been on a GBA kick so i've been picking up carts for the system now before the prices go crazy, hand on heart although i'm a sega boy and own a nomad and game gear the GBA if probably my favourite handheld, very closely followed by the psp.
#3. Post Posted: 10-25-2018, 06:29 PM
Um, long story short I guess I will just rant bout it here, but I spent that past 4 months talking a friend out of suicide and trying to help her get back with the person she lost. I ended up getting used, manipulated, lied to and led on then told to die and blocked so.

That sums up the past 4 months for me, passed up so much stuff to take care of them. Hopefully everyone else's time was better spent than mine.
#4. Post Posted: 10-28-2018, 01:04 AM
(10-25-2018, 06:29 PM)Matty Wrote: Um, long story short I guess I will just rant bout it here, but I spent that past 4 months talking a friend out of suicide and trying to help her get back with the person she lost. I ended up getting used, manipulated, lied to and led on then told to die and blocked so.

That sums up the past 4 months for me, passed up so much stuff to take care of them. Hopefully everyone else's time was better spent than mine.

Noble of you using your time to help others. you'll have your good karma soon

Jump To: