chit chat about updates

#11. Post Posted: 10-07-2019, 01:24 AM
with that game that might be for the best lol XD
#12. Post Posted: 10-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Man.. Windows 10 updates are so rife with problems that I couldn't even begin to list them all.  Each iteration is worse than the one before. If 90% of games played well on Linux Windows would be finished!
Literally every single thing you do in windows is harder in 10. Garbage.
Thats why my crapbook has been running win 7 on it for six years since i bought it.

Perfectly happy with it
I've done questionable things.
#13. Post Posted: 10-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Bravo Kremiso and well said!
Thanks to the immense wisdom of the old console makers we are assured eternal happiness.
Who needs the new crap anyway?
Updates, upgrades, downloaded content, registered profiles and every other sort of intrusive ploy to get at your privacy, data and money.
#14. Post Posted: 10-08-2019, 09:36 AM
(10-07-2019, 11:07 AM)Nux Wrote: Man.. Windows 10 updates are so rife with problems that I couldn't even begin to list them all.  Each iteration is worse than the one before. If 90% of games played well on Linux Windows would be finished!
Literally every single thing you do in windows is harder in 10. Garbage.
Thats why my crapbook has been running win 7 on it for six years since i bought it.

Perfectly happy with it
Win10 is the main issue, before its updates lol
hate/love os, not for my tastes too.
I feel cold in my spine when i must use it, like when im eating zucchini  Exclamation
(10-08-2019, 01:03 AM)hobo280 Wrote: Bravo Kremiso and well said!
Thanks to the immense wisdom of the old console makers we are assured eternal happiness.
Updates, upgrades, downloaded content, registered profiles and every other sort of intrusive ploy to get at your privacy, data and money.
Exactly, and also, you are paying without having nothing phisical in return
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
#15. Post Posted: 10-08-2019, 12:56 PM
(10-08-2019, 01:03 AM)hobo280 Wrote: Bravo Kremiso and well said!
I have say it one time on old place, i will say it again:
It is a good thing  i have only old and i am to poor to buy new game  systems and  games ,considering all the crap on them LMAO !

Jump To: