Poor NintendoAge

#1. Post Posted: 10-31-2019, 04:54 AM
I don't know if any of you frequent Nintendo Age or not, but it's creator sold the site and it recently went through an "upgrade".

nintendoage.com

Sad

Sad, at least they archived the old forums so the info isn't lost.  I'm bringing this up because I know people here can empathize with what happened.  A lot of the original members went on to make their own comunity at videogamesage.com.  In hindsight I should have invited people here.
#2. Post Posted: 10-31-2019, 10:38 AM
I hope the site they set up takes off, it'll need as many of the original members as it can get plus some new ones. I miss things being busy.
#3. Post Posted: 11-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Their new site is actually doing really well. Pretty much all the old forum members migrated. Maybe what hurt retrozone was the long delay in getting the site built. I'm not blaming anyone. Pinky and crew did a great job, but the videgamesage guys had a much better lead time and were able to get a new site up and running before NA got kicked off it's rotting servers.
#4. Post Posted: 11-02-2019, 08:44 AM
^ yeah, looks busier than here. I could use a busy place to go to as very rare anybody is here. I think they are all on discord from here at don't bother to much with the site. Its a real shame as i prefer a place like this to discord but that's just how it is i guess. I may start using some other busier place but will keep checking back here even if i do.

Any other ones i should check out?
#5. Post Posted: 11-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Shame to hear what happen, Looks like they're getting a good start.

Jump To: