Retro Zone

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game systems you DON'T own, but wished you did
I've been curious about buying a Sega Master System but my flashcart already can play SMS files so there is no need, but the completionist in me wants it.
Game cube.
Project's I'm working on 
1) the trigger: a game with a wolfenstein 3d style demo coming soon
2) evil days: a 2d platformer (old project)
Original XBOX
always like the Neo Geo but they are to expensive these days..
Neo Geo would be the outstanding one but it's price plain and simple, emulation on a Wii will have to do.

Coming soon is definately a PS4 when the price is low enough but havn't made my mind up on what version, what do you guys think ?
(11-02-2018, 05:01 PM)stillcool Wrote: Neo Geo would be the outstanding one but it's price plain and simple, emulation on a Wii will have to do.

Coming soon is definately a PS4 when the price is low enough but havn't made my mind up on what version, what do you guys think ?
If you've got a tv that's HD and supports HDR, def get a PS4 Pro - even more so if you've got a 4k tv. Tbh, it's still worth getting the pro over the regular as most higher-res titles will make use of the pro's super scaling - plus you've future proofed yourself for if/when you upgrade your tv.

[Image: 33845.png]
i wish i had snes and dreamcast from older consoles , and i wish to be able to get a switch from recent consoles
For me, I'd like to own the following one of these days if I ever save up again:

-Magnavox Odyssey
-Sega Master System
-Neo Geo
-Sega Saturn
-Virtual Boy
-Sega Dreamcast
-Neo Geo Pocket Colour
-Pokemon Mini
[Image: neomysterion.jpg]
(11-02-2018, 12:35 AM)protomog Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 12:27 AM)cat Wrote: Now we're talking, top tier stuff here, up there with the marty, i reckon you're looking at over a grand for a wondermega or Q, very, very rare.
There's a few different wondermega's and they're all worth a fortune, being a sega nut i'd love one of these babies.

You weren't kidding on the costs.

[Image: KZXlTVo.png]

That HWM-5010 looks damn sexy, but there's no way I could justify a full grand on one of these.

The faaawk! I do not check prices of my stuff because I bought them to play, but damn... Now it makes me think about selling mines. I just saw somebody sell locally Rule of Rose on PS2 for 400$, makes me want to sell my copy too.
PC-Engine Duo R
An Amiga
Neo Geo

I plan on getting a Duo R sometime within a few months to a year, but the other two are pipe dreams, particularly the Neo Geo; can't have it all.
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 100
05-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Last PostZX81v2
Replies: 15
Views: 673
04-11-2019, 12:05 AM