Unpopular opinions

#21. Post Posted: 01-06-2019, 11:07 PM
I disagree. FF 7 is a masterpiece. FF 12 is amazing but 7 has it beat.

Fallout 76 is a great game.
Save The Best For Last!
[Image: Banner.png]
#22. Post Posted: 01-07-2019, 01:12 AM
The games aren't bad, but I never really got into Pokemon.... Tongue
[Image: d56ilge-1b85a793-6deb-438d-84d8-ab6ba9a7433e.png]
My Submissions
Here!

Now Playing
Samurai Warriors 4-II
Super Robot Wars A Portable
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
Contract JACK
Kuon
#23. Post Posted: 01-07-2019, 10:14 AM
@'Nux' wrote an encyclopedia

i have read with interest all your thoughts, i like to know also differents opinions than mine

first, im a lefty, so i completely agree with your arrows keys talk, i hate games with only wasd configuration

i disagree in some minor things, like FF war and 'beer sucks' Smile

and about your last question, probably you need to clean your keyboard from sweat lol
great work ++
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
#24. Post Posted: 01-16-2019, 07:24 PM
Streamer detractor content (clip compilations of DarkSydePhil/WingsOfRedemption rage and whining) is lazy content and shouldn't have ads, as entertaining and funny as it is.

My Plexstorm Stream
Live Monday-Saturday at 6 PM EST

My YouTube Channel
Just for stream recordings at the moment
#25. Post Posted: 02-06-2019, 02:33 AM
I found Red Dead Redemption so boring that I stopped playing it and haven't the slightest interest in the sequel.

Fallout 76 isn't THAT bad.

Metal Gear 5 Ground Zeroes was amazing, yet the Phantom Pain was painful Wink
Favourite system of all time - Sega Saturn

Games room set up with 21 Consoles and 4 Computers!

My gaming blog 
Load Error
 - recent post - Video - Mario 64 playthrough pt 2 Smile
#26. Post Posted: 02-06-2019, 01:54 PM
I hate all Super Smash games.
#27. Post Posted: 02-06-2019, 02:01 PM
I just tried to start replaying FFXII. It hasn't aged well. About 10 minutes of that horribly BORING automated battle system, and I turned it off. For good.
As I remember though it did have some good exploration aspects, such as the hunt quests.

FF7 I think is a great game but the story is corny and overdramatic crap. Also its way too easy. Base gameplay is fun and solid tho.

I think Skyrim kind of sucks the combat is boring and the leveling system broken and exploits galore. But its probably because I played so much Oblivion, which is essentially the same game. What irritates me about Skyrim and FFXII for that matter is the amazing graphics and sound and level design and everything, so many good qualities, and it's all ruined by the combat system or leveling system or some small core game mechanic. Graphics are definitely not everything.

Currently I am playing Ultima: Savage Empire and it is way more fun than Skyrim, but I don't think most people would agree. They would take one look at the graphics and then tell me I was an idiot or some garbage
#28. Post Posted: 02-08-2019, 02:45 AM
If it ain't Mortal Combat 1 or Street Fighter 2 I wont play fighting games. I really can't stand them.
#29. Post Posted: 02-20-2019, 03:56 PM
(02-06-2019, 02:33 AM)itsonlyleggy Wrote: I found Red Dead Redemption so boring that I stopped playing it and haven't the slightest interest in the sequel.

same here, abandoned at around 20% at time

Dragon's Dogma is a really bad designed game
frustrating, only one save position, respawing enemies (apart the big monsters), few locations (i reach a new village and the first main quest is to go back from where i was before?  Angry )
long frustrating journeys killing (or killed by) always the same respawing enemies Sad
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
#30. Post Posted: 02-20-2019, 04:18 PM
Final Fantasy bore the living life out of me... The only one worth playing is XII Zodiac Edition
The name Final Fantasy was supposed to be apt, as the company that wrote it were about to go bump, thus the FINAL Fantasy from the software house.
It went huge and the empire began.....

Personally, they should have turned it into a movie and scrapped the games "Turn Based" BS, Turn-based games should have died with the Megadrive/SNES
Randomly smacking buttons is not a game....

Jump To: