Retro Zone
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamecube Controllers with USB for PC
Are there any well-made Gamecube controllers available for Dolphin emulation?
AFAIK you can use the wii/wiiu ones via bluetooth

EDIT: Just noticed you wanted a usb one, ignore this.
I 2nd the official WiiU Gamecube Adapter. It allows you to use any Controller that works on a Gamecube and the Dolphin Emulator even supports the DK Bongo Controller through it.
.....and for Wii games....I can wholeheartedly recommend the MayFlash Dolphin Bar and a brand new Wii-U Mote and Nunchuck.

I got these for about £60 GBP and they work brilliantly, even better than I expected!

You can't play Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword without it. Great bit of kit and worth every penny.
Thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions - much appreciated! I have been leaning toward the GameCube adapter and Hori controllers. It's always nice to get feedback from folks who have tried it. I anticipate getting around to Wii emulation in the future. Appreciate the feedback on the MayFlash Dolphin bar also.

?

Rob J.

(11-14-2018, 10:50 PM)Rob_J Wrote: Thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions - much appreciated! I have been leaning toward the GameCube adapter and Hori controllers. It's always nice to get feedback from folks who have tried it. I anticipate getting around to Wii emulation in the future. Appreciate the feedback on the MayFlash Dolphin bar also.

?

Rob J.

Apparently, my beer mugs cheers emoji is a question mark . . .  ?
Haha, yeah. It is a question mark! You looked confused in every post ;-) ;-)
These controllers are releasing soon and indications are that they utilize Xinput and will work on PC:

HORI Nintendo Switch Battle Pad (Zelda) GameCube Style Controller - Nintendo Switch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AD478L6/ref...8Bb440A4AT

Rob J.