Retro Zone
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know how update cias games in the cfw 3ds
(12-13-2018, 12:46 PM)Duwen Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 11:03 AM)Dartz Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 05:07 PM)Duwen Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 11:09 PM)Dartz Wrote: any workaround for this since even some eur cias not upgrade with normal way in my eur 3ds ? on the internet is difficult find updates cias too , hope in a workaround... thanks guys

There are a few things I'd suggest trying, but I don't want to give you info that may cause more problems.
I've just done a bit of research on GBAtemp, and while it's old information and primarily focused on emunand setups (that no one uses since A9LH/B9S) there are a few clues to using the homebrew based HANS eShop spoofer and FreeMultiPatcher (but I don't know if that's supported anymore either).
GBAtemp link

but even eshop didn't update the cia game when i tried it ( also i'm no longer opening e-shop because i've read the cia dlc can be deleted because of some sort of ticket control made when you open the e-shop ) not sure if is true , but i'm a bit scared , since was hard find those dlc ( some even more than find update cias ) thank you very much for trying to find a solution for this

Yeah, it's true of certain DLC; I always keep the Smash Bros dlc on my sd card, and have to reinstall it after any visit to the eshop... but most dlc is fine, but it's worth checking on a per game basis (ie. install the dlc, check it, visit the store, check it again, if it uninstalls keep a back up of the dlc cia on your sd card).

I'm presuming you're running the most recent Luma cfw after following the https://3ds.hacks.guide/ tutorial? I only ask because I thought the eshop patching was worked into the cfw now.

yeh it's the last version , if some dlc get unistalled visting e-shop i really need a workaround for update the cias games ( btw as i said when tried the e-shop for update game in there , still give error ... ) or if someone know sites to share via pm where updates in cia form for every game can be found would be nice , thanks again
(11-28-2018, 04:31 AM)ryder4life Wrote: how are you trying to update the games. Using FBI or
lol
I've done questionable things.