TV Show Fans Club

#1. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Video 
This is a Thread dedicated to all TV shows we like or dislike, since the forum is still at its young stage (but quickly growing Big Grin) haven't seen any threads around regarding this topic.

What is this club about?: Its about any TV Show you ever liked or disliked.

What do we do?: We as a club member or just poster of this club vote on our fave TV show, actor, etc... Give character insight, whats going on in next weeks episode, etc..

Lets discuss all TV Shows from any format, Network Tv, Cable, you name it...

The show doesn't have to be new, it can be an old show from 20 years ago or just came out, so join up or give some input...

I'm for instance started watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2002-2005 

Why i like it?: because its about The futuristic adventures of a female cyborg counter intelligence agent and her support team... Yeah sounds like a great deal Lol and just for the fact it is animated makes it way cooler to watch.

The Show i most dislike or hate (I'm not a hater btw, but this one goes for the win) is Friends, now, b4 u say anything, i'm aware this choice definitely won’t be popular with some, but Tbh Friends really wasn't a very good show for many reasons and despite its huge popularity, just wasn’t that clever or well written just as The Big Bang Theory was, and still is... U get my point. But, again.. that's just my opinion. whats yours?

So, that being said, what are you all watching at the moment, and why? post your own reviews and/or attach your favorite scene moments with a video link or screenshot.

[Image: 4324.png]
The Walking Dead most F...ed Up Scene ever
I've done questionable things.
#2. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 01:45 PM
#3. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Great thread Nux! Big Grin

I absolutely love Only Fools and Horses  and  'Allo 'Allo!  British sitcoms.  Smile
In first one the story follows two brothers Del Boy and Rodney from London's rough Peckham estate as they wheel and deal through a number of dodgy deals as they search for the big score that'll make them millionaires and second is set in France during World War II and follows the story of Rene Artois who runs a small cafe where Resistance fighters, Gestapo men, German Army officers and escaped Allied POWs interact daily, ignorant of one another's true identity or presence.

Here are some vids:

Legendary scene from Only Fools and Horses   Icon_lol

Officer Crabtree compilation from 'Allo 'Allo!  Icon_lol

From animated series/cartoons my favorites are Batman: The Animated Series  and The SimpsonsSmile
[Image: Py86-XZ2-WM4-Ter-YNpj-CDz5-K-1200-80.jpg]
#4. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 05:05 PM
(12-07-2018, 04:37 PM)dejang8722 Wrote: Officer Crabtree compilation from 'Allo 'Allo!  Icon_lol

From animated series/cartoons my favorites are Batman: The Animated Series  and The SimpsonsSmile

^ True story... Arthur Bostrom, who plays Officer Crabtree in 'Allo 'Allo, is the uncle of my ex's best friend. Lol
#5. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Colpo Grosso
1987/1992 late night italian show
it was a sort of amatorial strip show
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
#6. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 06:19 PM
This Show never gets old for me! Big Grin
[Image: d56ilge-1b85a793-6deb-438d-84d8-ab6ba9a7433e.png]
My Submissions
Here!

Now Playing
Samurai Warriors 4-II
Super Robot Wars A Portable
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
Contract JACK
Kuon
#7. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 07:02 PM
(12-07-2018, 05:56 PM)Kremiso Wrote: Colpo Grosso

erection   But that thumbnail though, the look on her face... Lol
#8. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 07:19 PM
(12-07-2018, 07:02 PM)dejang8722 Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 05:56 PM)Kremiso Wrote: Colpo Grosso

erection   But that thumbnail though, the look on her face... Lol
Smile ahh, good times... got glasses with that
in the show there was Amy Charles  Heart 
[Image: amyc03.jpg]
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
#9. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 07:24 PM
^ Oh my...  erection  again Lol

I also like  Married... with Children  sitcom.
The show follows the suburban Chicago lives of Al Bundy, a once glorious high school football player turned hard-luck women's shoe salesman, his obnoxious wife Peggy, their attractive, promiscuous and clueless daughter Kelly and their girl-crazy, wisecracking son Bud.

Audio is not great, but the scene is Lol :

#10. Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 08:19 PM
(12-07-2018, 07:24 PM)dejang8722 Wrote: ^ Oh my...  erection  again Lol

I also like  Married... with Children  sitcom.
The show follows the suburban Chicago lives of Al Bundy, a once glorious high school football player turned hard-luck women's shoe salesman, his obnoxious wife Peggy, their attractive, promiscuous and clueless daughter Kelly and their girl-crazy, wisecracking son Bud.

Audio is not great, but the scene is Lol :

Loved that show, i dont know why but kinda reminds me 3rd Rock from The Sun  not because they are similar, but because they were scheduled next together lol. Tbh I was obsessed with 3RFTS, every early morning broadcasted by Comedy Central between 4:00-5:00 AM after the Married with Children end credits, but now that i think it through, those shows were kinda similar, not on the story but the context.

In my opinion it was another classic 90's sitcom that is undoubtedly out of this world pun intended. A quite funny Tv show which is everything you ever wanted from a television comedy series and the first season did not disappoint at all. The storylines are kinda fun and each characters are introduced at a style and pace which doesn't saturate the sitcom lovers. Their gags aren't for everybody though; some fans might even be put off by the basic jokes which aren't exactly new but still funny.

My sister used to call it Turd Rock From the Sun cuz she was not a fan of the show Lol
I've done questionable things.

Jump To:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show-off time SasaPinjic 6 1,275 12-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Zerohour2k12