Donate Home Forums Chat Search Member List Calendar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing Jets'n'Guns 2 early access
So I was impatiently waiting all December for Rake'n'Grass to release the sequel to Jets'n'Guns Gold.
On the 11th my wish was granted and the early access was released. I grabbed it up and immediately started streaming the game like I promised the Devs I would. 
the game is Great! Some improvements are needed but hey I am not expecting perfection on day one of early access.

Here is the game on casual.

Here it is on Normal, Hard and Nightmare. The games goes way past that and I am currently sitting at difficulty 10. 

I intentionally muted my mic for these streams because there were others in the room that are very loud and I did not want them on my stream.
Nice. J&G Gold was quite an insane sheeo em ep with a HUGE selection of weapons.
I played this game ALOT (Own the Reflexive release of it)

Nice to know Rake in the Grass are still going Smile
J&G Gold was a great 2d shoot em up with replay value as you could start a new game with all the weapons collected during the first run through. i didnt know they would do a sequel after all these years. will definitely keep an out on it.
Jets'n'Guns 2 seems amazing and more lethal than the first, but that may be me just being rusty. The graphics and music are both great. The physics system is a nice touch. Love the callbacks to the first game (like the Zogrim). The level design seems amazing (Water world) IMO as the game just hit very recently early access there is still a lot that will be done for it