Donate Home Forums Chat Search Member List Calendar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Build engine based game coming out soon!
Some of you maybe know about it already, but there's a new FPS Build engine based game (more precisely EDuke32 Duke Nukem 3D source port) in development called Ion Maiden.
It's a prequel to game Bombshell where player will once again assume the role of Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison, a bomb disposal expert aligned to the Global Defense Force, tasked to fight cultists and army of cybernetically-enhanced soldiers on the futuristic city of Neo D.C. Early access version is available as of february 28th 2018 on both Steam and GOG and full version will launch in Q1 or Q2 this year.
Check this awesome gameplay vid  Big Grin :

[Image: Py86-XZ2-WM4-Ter-YNpj-CDz5-K-1200-80.jpg]
Excellent thread man, thanks! Very helpful, I'll try it very soon, Keep it up. I really like Duke Nukem's related stuff Icon_thumbup
still too young to know it all.
interesting, i like this style (a bit pixellated)
i prefer this to the cartoonized one (dont remember the correct name atm)
and probably it will run fine also in not monster pc conf. as mine
also a female heroine, a Duke without balls ++
in two words seems fast & furious Smile
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
Fun Fact about the game: In true classic Fashion it will support a Software Renderer.
I just played the "Preview Campaign" aka Pre-Order Demo of this and it's Amazing. It looks, sounds and feels proper Old School and not just Old School Inspired like the new Shadow Warrior and Doom games. It's fast, it's chaotic, it's just plain, stupid fun. The "Bombadier Trial" Mode is a ton of fun as well, in that you play the levels with normal enemies and their placement, but you can only use your Bowling Bombs and you are limited to 25 Max Health, a really great and fun Challenge. Ion Maiden is really shaping up to become one of the best FPS games of this year. I'm hyped now.
(01-14-2019, 09:22 PM)Sabkahn Wrote: I just played  the "Preview Campaign" aka Pre-Order Demo of this and it's Amazing. It looks, sounds and feels proper Old School and not just Old School Inspired like the new Shadow Warrior and Doom games. It's fast, it's chaotic, it's just plain, stupid fun. The "Bombadier Trial" Mode is a ton of fun as well, in that you play the levels with normal enemies and their placement, but you can only use your Bowling Bombs and you are limited to 25 Max Health, a really great and fun Challenge. Ion Maiden is really shaping up to become one of the best FPS games of this year. I'm hyped now.

You described it pretty well. Big Grin I played through Preview Campaign four times already, including Bombardier Trial mode Lol , and i'll probably play it couple more times in between other games i play.  Smile 
It's very fun and addictive game, can't wait for the full version to come out.
[Image: Py86-XZ2-WM4-Ter-YNpj-CDz5-K-1200-80.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Full Game List Reveal | PlayStation Classic Massamo 28 1,889 12-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: TonyBiH