Donate Home Forums Chat Search Member List Calendar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brawler 64
Wink 
Just thought id check to see if some others bought this controller. Got Retro Fighters Controller in the mail the Brawler 64. Makes a 64 controller modern. I heard its one of the best controllers thats been made. Havent gotten a chance to use it yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: carter12008.png]
Wow! that looks Cool! Big Grin
[Image: signature_zero_from_megaman_zero_by_ryei-d56ilge.png]
Now Playing
Samurai Warriors 4-II
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil
Ys - The Oath in Felghana
Shantae and The Pirate's Curse
I like it, it looks great. Does it work on the actual N64 because that would be awesome as i don't really like the original controller.
@ryder4life please share your opinion about it, when you'll test it 'on field' lol, cause its almost always rare to find a good alternative at the official controllers
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
(01-10-2019, 08:07 AM)Biggsy666 Wrote: I like it, it looks great. Does it work on the actual N64 because that would be awesome as i don't really like the original controller.

yes it does work on the actual N64. I am never a fan of third party controllers, as i usually prefer official. Ive only tested one game out so far which is California Speed and it worked fantastic. I will be trying the following games over the next few days.

Turok 2 Seeds of Evil
Diddy Kong Racing
Wave Race
Sweet! Might get one of those!

Sick controller. I just got mine and I hate it lol. These feel like plastic and feel like they can break very easily. And playing mario 64, I felt like I had slightly less control of Mario's movement for some odd reason. Lastly, I cant use my transfer pack while playing pokemon stadium. Anyways, yeah the Retro Fighters pad is JOYOUS. I've recently Used a borrowed one and tbh was absolutely breathed a new life into some of these games for me. I've heard F-Zero plays SO good! In my experience F-Zero x is the perfect game for comparing sticks on the n64. It's almost unplayable on any other controller. BTW the brawler 64 gamepad is in green now Smile Please share your reviews when you get it.

This video explains it very well 

Unrelated topic:
Who remembers turbo buttons??
pause unpause pause unpause pause unpause pause unpause pause unpause pause unpause pause unpause Lol
still too young to know it all.
well after extensive use and trial. I can recommend this controller. I figured it could be a bust. Worked real well on Turok 2 first time ive been able to play it in years. So far havent had an issue yet.
(Yesterday, 03:12 AM)ryder4life Wrote: well after extensive use and trial. I can recommend this controller. I figured it could be a bust. Worked real well on Turok 2 first time ive been able to play it in years. So far havent had an issue yet.

Thanks for the update, now I know I need to get one of those, for real XD
still too young to know it all.