Retro Zone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO-My NES loose cart collection! Join me in some rambling and memories.

Just a look at my NES loose cart collection, some memories rambling all off the cuff. PLEASE enjoy and comment on any titles YOU particularly enjoyed or despised or have a interesting history of. Also as always feel free to correct any info, these are fading memories for me and I only go by what I recall off the top of my head. Either way I hope you enjoy looking and remembering some classic Nintendo 8-bit fun along with me.
CHECK OUT MY Youtube Channel 
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

My Classic Gaming and Computing collection :  Cool  CLICK ME !
Nice, i have some of those games too. Smile I like to pick up the black sleeves to keep them in if i cant get a box and sometimes i'll make one if its a game i like.
MaximumRD, the is indeed a nice collection! Big Grin
[Image: d56ilge-1b85a793-6deb-438d-84d8-ab6ba9a7433e.png]
My Submissions Here!
Now Playing
Samurai Warriors 4-II
Super Robot Wars A Portable
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
Contract JACK
Kuon
Wow, your collection is sooo impressive! I love NES games. This video has inspired me. I've recently started collecting a few NES games, and I use there kinds of collections as my standard! My collection so far... Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hogan's Alley, and Final Fantasy. I literally just started, and one of the games came with my old NES! Don't judge me lol Ill be posting a thread about it with some pics. Btw I had to sell my old nes (I profoundly regret it) and I'm looking forward to buy another one very soon in good conditions, I think we Always have to start somewhere... TBH If i were to collect a huge collection of nes games, i wouldnt count any unlicensed games, because basically they're like any rom hacks or bootleg games made today, its just that back then they were sold in stores. Regardless, i'd still buy bible adventures just for the amusement factor. Flee Markets are great to find cheap any console games... I have a really good shop near my house that sells old video games. they are a little expensive, but not too crazy. The thing about that place is that they always manage to find rare games! Once, they even had a Nintendo World Championship cartridge! It cost WAY more money than I had at the time though. Anyways Would be great to see new additions to your collection since this video.
Cheers
I've done questionable things.
Wow! I really was not expecting much response! Glad I posted here, thanks everyone! Cool

NICE COLLECTION!

(01-10-2019, 11:19 PM)MaximumRD Wrote: Wow! I really was not expecting much response! Glad I posted here, thanks everyone! Cool
Nice channel Smile already Subscribed. Good to have Retro YouTubers around Icon_thumbup
I've done questionable things.
i took NES extremely late in my gamer life, after Dreamcast iirc Exclamation ,and i first got it with 3 monsters titles : Mario Bros, Zelda and Metroid. this last is still my ever best nes game

about Double Dribble, i have played a couple of portings at time, and i still prefer it to the nba jam franchise Smile

great collection and video @"MaximumRD"
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
Cool THANKS SO MUCH Thankyoublue

Nice video and collection MaximumRD Big Grin  , you got some good classics there.
[Image: Py86-XZ2-WM4-Ter-YNpj-CDz5-K-1200-80.jpg]