Donate Home Forums Chat Search Member List Calendar
Retro Zone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The history of Robocop arcade documentary
Man I love robocop ,and the arcade game is really fun.
Cool video as always Vintage, another great look at the past from a retro perspective, always a nice touch on these documentaries! Only played this game once in the arcades, but it looks ridiculously hard! Haven't seen the remake yet, so can't comment on that one, other than I kind of like to see it more now after hearing positive response to it. I love the original. 

Robocop 2 on the Amiga was excellent as well!

Or there will be...................." . . "Trouble." Lol
still too young to know it all.
Still love the Old RoboCop! Keep up the great gaming history vids! Big Grin
[Image: signature_zero_from_megaman_zero_by_ryei-d56ilge.png]
Now Playing
Samurai Warriors 4-II
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil
Ys - The Oath in Felghana
Shantae and The Pirate's Curse
(01-11-2019, 05:12 PM)Nux Wrote: Man I love robocop ,and the arcade game is really fun.
Cool video as always Vintage, another great look at the past from a retro perspective, always a nice touch on these documentaries! Only played this game once in the arcades, but it looks ridiculously hard! Haven't seen the remake yet, so can't comment on that one, other than I kind of like to see it more now after hearing positive response to it. I love the original. 

Robocop 2 on the Amiga was excellent as well!

Or there will be...................." . . "Trouble." Lol

LOL, thanks for the kind words. I love this movie.

(01-11-2019, 05:19 PM)Zerohour2k12 Wrote: Still love the Old RoboCop! Keep up the great gaming history vids! Big Grin

Absolutely, thanks for the kind words.
Great review .

Played Robocap arcade as kid, a lot, so much that i wuld beat both bonus stages perfect and finishing game with one coin every time !  Rolleyes
Great video patmanqc!  Smile That was a very fun game.
[Image: Py86-XZ2-WM4-Ter-YNpj-CDz5-K-1200-80.jpg]
(01-12-2019, 10:14 AM)SasaPinjic Wrote: Great review .

Played Robocap arcade as kid, a lot, so much that i wuld beat both bonus stages perfect and finishing game with one coin every time !  Rolleyes
Holy moly, one coin? When I did my play through I had to continue about 20 times of course not having hands doesn't help much either
(01-12-2019, 09:39 PM)dejang8722 Wrote: Great video patmanqc!  Smile That was a very fun game.

Thanks for the kind words
(01-13-2019, 05:32 AM)patmanqc Wrote:

Holy moly, one coin? When I did my play through I had to continue about 20 times of course not having hands doesn't help much eithe

Well, i did say i play it a LOT lol.

We dint have many arcades here ,so we play them all over again . Some of better ones except Robocop were  Psyhic 5 and 1943 . 
While everibody  in our little nerd cycle can beat Robocop and Psyhic 5 after many games of practice , only pair of them  finished 1943 (2 twin broters) , while i manage to finish it alone (my parter died at final ship, while i used flips manuvers to get to top of the screen, and since we already destroyed 75% of guns, mission was counted as sucess. 
 Arcade ofered prises for ones that finish 1943 at that time, so those twins and i walk away with a walkman (it was 80ths lol).
(01-13-2019, 09:47 AM)SasaPinjic Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 05:32 AM)patmanqc Wrote:

Holy moly, one coin? When I did my play through I had to continue about 20 times of course not having hands doesn't help much eithe

Well, i did say i play it a LOT lol.

We dint have many arcades here ,so we play them all over again . Some of better ones except Robocop were  Psyhic 5 and 1943 . 
While everibody  in our little nerd cycle can beat Robocop and Psyhic 5 after many games of practice , only pair of them  finished 1943 (2 twin broters) , while i manage to finish it alone (my parter died at final ship, while i used flips manuvers to get to top of the screen, and since we already destroyed 75% of guns, mission was counted as sucess. 
 Arcade ofered prises for ones that finish 1943 at that time, so those twins and i walk away with a walkman (it was 80ths lol).

LOL, that's awesome. I wish my arcades would've offered prizes back then but we were lucky to get a free credit now and then let alone a Walkman. Cool story, thanks for sharing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The History of APB arcade documentary patmanqc 5 59 01-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Last Post: patmanqc
  The History of Final Fight arcade documentary patmanqc 11 168 12-30-2018, 06:15 AM
  The history of Mortal Kombat arcade documentary patmanqc 6 317 12-22-2018, 11:32 PM
Last Post: XC-3730C
  The history of Altered Beast arcade game patmanqc 5 340 12-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Last Post: XC-3730C
  The History of Frogger arcade documentary patmanqc 3 167 12-17-2018, 01:38 AM
  The history of Rampage arcade documentary patmanqc 4 394 11-29-2018, 12:08 PM
  The history of the Star Wars arcade game documentary patmanqc 5 269 11-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Last Post: gamegeek
  The history of Bad Dudes - arcade documentary patmanqc 6 506 11-04-2018, 03:55 PM
  The history of Mat Mania - arcade documentary patmanqc 0 125 10-26-2018, 03:53 AM