Donate Home Forums Chat Search Member List Calendar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox360 games that silently use hard disk ?
The Witcher 2 recommended that you install it for better performance. not sure if it fits what you mean or not though.
(01-25-2019, 08:57 PM)FFTHEWINNER Wrote: The Witcher 2 recommended that you install it for better performance. not sure if it fits what you mean or not though.

yes, this is little different of what im searching for
Battlefield (3 and 4 iirc) too recommend to install some parts

in reality seems that are not too much the games with that particular silent install, now im thinking about Red Dead Redemption, but dont remember, must retry it...

EDIT and dont remember about the early games too Sad
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
(01-25-2019, 10:03 PM)Kremiso Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 08:57 PM)FFTHEWINNER Wrote: The Witcher 2 recommended that you install it for better performance. not sure if it fits what you mean or not though.

yes, this is little different of what im searching for
Battlefield (3 and 4 iirc) too recommend to install some parts

That's correct ^^ just throwing it out there I remember GTA 4 was a pita without HDD. I played it once after detaching it from the console and nothing would load. The world was just textureless + moddless and the loading startup screens had to loop about 3 times over before I was actually in-game. HDD Caching truly for the win this time.

Edit: Also forza 3 doesn't need a hard drive but I believe if you don't have one you just won't have access to the extra stuff (cars and tracks) on the second disc.
[Image: 5016b17c0383b.jpeg]