Retro Zone
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK TV Licencing - How to avoid
PEOPLE OF THE U.K.
If you can't afford a bloody TV License don't panic. Simply don't buy one.

Ignore all letters from the BBC/TV Licensing wankers
They have NO POWER what so ever to ENTER YOUR HOUSE.
They are like Vampires, you have to permit them to cross the threshold...

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING - NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
Soon as they get your Signature, your gonna be in court.
No Sig = No Case

Now I am not saying be twats to the people who work for these company's (People need jobs n all)
Just instead, if they turn up at your door, do this

a. ASK Who they are - ID Required
b. Soon as you see TV Licensing/BBC Anything - Say, "Not interested", and shut the door.
c. IF you get an asshole knock again, tell them if they don't remove themselves from your property, you'll
"Phone the POLICE and have them REMOVED."
(Police don't give a shit about TV Licensing)

So technically you save 150+ quid a year. And if your on benefits, this is food money

The BBC spend 6 million pounds in TAXPAYERS MONEY just sending out Nasty Letters. (Seriously)

The License is an ILLEGAL TAX, not like we pay enough as it is. BBC are a corporation.
Not Government

Our Grandparents PAID to make what the BBC is today. Now it's time for them to get into the 21st century and use ADVERTS like EVERY OTHER STATION HAS TO.

I refuse to give these money grabbing twats a penny. EVER

Pass this info onto everyone who you think could use it say "Buy food rather than TV"
Oh and the PAYMENT PLAN by the BEEB. You MISS 1 PAYMENT = Court = £250 fine Minimum (And it's a BBC brought court)

Don't get screwed by these knobs.
It amazes me that this kind of extortion is still present.

If a Station pulled this in the states, Some reps would be shot.
Example of the sort of letter you get

[Image: 201802%20letter.jpg]

They get a lot more bitchy than this. This is one of the first letters you'll get
Wow, i am so glad i live in the USA. that shit is crazy stupid.
Save The Best For Last!
[Image: Banner.png]
"Colour costs more
The Government sets the price of the licence. Currently, a colour TV licence will set you back £150.50. But...

It costs £50.50/year, £100 LESS, if you only watch telly in black & white."

Colour-blind please read fine print
Over here we have to pay TV tax for 2 state TV stations (one tax for both of them,and bastards divide money) , and there is no low to protect as .
for years here in Italy we were fighting for a FAKE tv possess tax
from an year now, they have linked this crap to the electric bill, bastards !
[Image: cfa05c5c3b4dbaadfb5b25993f2823d7.jpg]
Hate the BBC, they charge me for a channel i don't want and almost never watch. I'd happily not have it, i have SKY TV with some of the paid channels (just the ones we actually watch) and i'm happy with that and yet i have to pay for the BBC because of an out of date law that should be scrapped.

Its as bad as the fact that we only have one internet/home phone provider in this city and cannot have a proper internet service provided by anyone else. Funny enough the one service provider we have here is an expensive one, who'd have thought eh!
(02-08-2019, 11:23 AM)Biggsy666 Wrote: Hate the BBC, they charge me for a channel i don't want and almost never watch. I'd happily not have it, i have SKY TV with some of the paid channels (just the ones we actually watch) and I'm happy with that and yet I have to pay for the BBC because of an out of date law that should be scrapped.

Its as bad as the fact that we only have one internet/home phone provider in this city and cannot have a proper internet service provided by anyone else. Funny enough the one service provider we have here is an expensive one, who'd have thought eh!

Yeah, it's complete junk. I am Sky too. Just remember Don't Sign Anything to do with this company.
Oh and trust me, I have not had the paper in over 10 years. They still send people out and letters.
"Not interested goodbye", door shut in face.

They have NO POWER without YOUR Signature...
And they will trick you into signing, which they fill in details later. Now I ain't saying that all the staff do this, just the arsehole who tricked me once, long ago.

Fek The BEEB
tv license is a rip off and should be scrapped....no one cares about the common man..