Your Favorite Game Quotes

#1. Post Posted: 10-24-2018, 07:52 PM
Metal Gear Solid
Quote:Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis
I can read you like an open book!

Metal Gear Solid 2 SoL

Quote:Colonel: I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

Colonel: I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Colonel: Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

Final Fantasy 8  Seifer
Quote:"This is great... I have chicken wuss and a guy who just reached puberty in my squad..."

Star Ocean TTEOT

Quote:Cliff Fittir: Yeah, and she also said I'm "Always looking at pretty girls," which I guess is her way of praising my keen sense of aesthetics, don't you think?

Soul Calibur Series
Quote:Siegfried: "Sinners need no mercy... or sympathy."

Nightmare: "I shall cover the entire world... in darkness!"

Talim: "I will follow the wind, wherever it may go."

Ivy: "Let's see, what shall I cut off first?"

Resident Evil 4

Quote:Leon-"I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we could sing Kumbiyah together at some Boy Scouts bonfire. Then again, maybe you did."

Luis-"Ok I have one very Important question...You got a smoke?"
Leon-"Got some Gum"

Leon-"Where's everyone going? Bingo?"

Luis-"Small world, eh? Well, I see that the President's equipped his daughter with...ballistics too."

Salazar-I've sent my right hand to dispose of you!
Leon-Your right hand comes off...?

Krauser: You may be able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your invitable death, is it?

Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins
Quote:"Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?"
"Well aside from the fact that she's a complete and utter bitch, no...I don't like her at all. Why? Do you?"
"You smell great; is that death you're wearing? It really suits you."
"
We won? We did? Yay!" (after being knocked unconscious)

Zevran from Dragon Age: Origins

Quote:(Sighs) "And here I thought the Wonders of Thedas would be a whore house. Pity."
"Now that we have mentioned tying me up in that context, do we have any extra rope around?"
"Death happens," as we like to say. And when I get paid for it, death happens more often."
"Ha! Let's see... When was the last time I slipped my hand into some dark hole? Hmmm... Long story, that."

EDI from Mass Effect 2
Quote:"I like seeing humans on their knees."
"That was a joke."
[Image: JtQ6Ayl.png]
#2. Post Posted: 10-24-2018, 08:53 PM
Kingdom Hearts

Riku: What? You'd rather fight me? Over a puppet that has no heart?
Sora: Heart or no heart, at least he still has a conscience.
Riku: Conscience?
Sora: You might not hear it, but right now it's loud and clear. And it's telling me you're on the wrong side!

Something bout that for some reason clicked with me and some past experiences with people and one of which was a little over a week ago, depression ahoy!
#3. Post Posted: 10-24-2018, 08:56 PM
Resident Evil (1996)

Jill: “What is it?“
Barry: “BLOOD!“
[Image: EET_THE_FUK.png]

[Image: EET_THE_FUK.png]
#4. Post Posted: 10-25-2018, 06:05 AM
Duke Nukem: Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and im aaaall outta gums !

Half life 1 scientist: STAPH !
Consoles: Atari 2600, NES, Master system, Genesis, SNES, x32,
Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, X360, Wii.

Handheld: GameBoy, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS.

CPU/PC/Computers: C64, AMD Athlon, Pentium 1, Pentium 2, Pentium 3, Pentium 4, Amiga 500, TRS-80,
Mac Performa 6400/200, TI-99/4A, Core 2 Quad,  AMD FX-8320.

[Image: 546f6d6e95.gif]
             Proud First Site Supporter [Image: loveRZ.gif] 
[Image: 555103170431287307.png?v=1] Sega Saturn Lover
#5. Post Posted: 10-28-2018, 12:25 PM
Quote:The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet, there remains time to create; to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.

Marathon (1994)

Quote:Here I was, just minding my own business enjoying my Second Amendment rights, and you people have to freak out on me!

Postal 2, an absolute fountain of pitch-black, cross-the-line-twice-and-dance-on-it humor.
#6. Post Posted: 10-28-2018, 02:10 PM
Tactics Ogre :

"Agares: I can't believe I lost to a bunch of kids and a chicken man"

"Mildain :You know, you should really be worried about yourself before you start worrying about me. Otherwise your face will get so ugly that you won't be able to attract the bitches in Hell! "

And this part of scene to :

"Vice: Look at that. The Dark Knights of dog-piss are welcoming me.
Balzepho: Watch your tongue, boy!

Vice: Please, calm down. It's bad for your blood pressure. Besides, I am the one who should be mad. You guys broke our promise!

Tartare: ...Hmm. So Duke Ronway's mad? What do you want us to do, then?
 Vice: Paint  my house? Wash my horse? Massage my smelly feet? Nah. Actually, I just need to know what your intentions truly are."

Final Fantasy Tactics: 

"Gaff Gafgarion: I don't know what's going on, but it's in the contract!"

"Wiegraf Folles: 
  • Governments falsify history only so it favours them. But you can't blame them. Because people always hope for a 'miracle'. Endlessly complaining, lazy, nuisances... that's what the masses really are. Governments give the people what they want... and history repeats itself. Governments might well have taken advantage of their insecurity... but then again, people are satisfied being used... 'God' is nothing but an image created out of their insecurity. It's their fault for knowing they're comfortably numb, and not doing anything about it."
#7. Post Posted: 10-28-2018, 04:00 PM
Resident Evil 1 (original game):

Barry Burton: "That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich!"
Barry Burton: "Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."

"Get over here!" - Scorpion, Mortal Kombat

"All your base are belong to us." - Zero Wing

"It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield." - Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid

"Boss... you were right. It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own." - Big Boss, Metal Gear Solid 4

GTA V:

Trevor Philips: (handing cash to Denise) "Hey, darling, why don't you go get yourself something nice?"
Aunt Denise: "Oh, thank you!"
(pause)
Aunt Denise: "This is only seven dollars..."
Trevor Philips: "I said something nice, not expensive! You wanna be a greedy f***in' cow? Huh? No, now get the f*** outta here!"
[Image: Py86-XZ2-WM4-Ter-YNpj-CDz5-K-1200-80.jpg]
#8. Post Posted: 10-29-2018, 08:54 AM
"Dumb Florida morons" - Tommy Vercetti (GTA Vice City)

"Can you come and get me? I'll pay you in backrubs!" - Homer Simpson (The Simpsons: Hit and Run)

"I hope Bart gets blamed for that!" - Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons: Hit & Run)

"Ow! my ovaries!" - Bart Simpson (The Simpsons: Hit & Run)

"While you're down there, can you rub my feet?" - Daxter (Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy)

"A far off memory that seems like a dream. A far off dream that seems like a memory..." - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
#9. Post Posted: 10-29-2018, 04:05 PM
"Beware, I live!"
"I hunger, coward!"
"I am Sinistar!"
"Run! Run! Run!"
"Beware, coward!"
"I hunger!"
"Run, coward!"

Sinistar, 1983
#10. Post Posted: 10-29-2018, 05:00 PM
"Ahhhh, freash MEAT!" -The Butcher , Diablo 1

Jump To:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My favorite PC-FX Games Moandain 1 128 11-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Biggsy666
  Game systems you regret getting tekkaman 11 587 10-10-2019, 05:39 AM
Last Post: meman887
  My favorite Neo geo games Moandain 9 603 10-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Moandain
  What r ya playin lately...The Game You're Currently Playing TonyBiH 100 11,751 09-27-2019, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Dildo_Schwaggins
  most prized video game you have owned or still owned. DJPlace 13 1,419 08-31-2019, 01:23 PM
Last Post: qedeshim
  Free Game : Epic's Limbo Reality Strikes 1 229 07-20-2019, 10:50 PM
Last Post: SasaPinjic
  Favorite Co-Op games Moandain 8 993 05-19-2019, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Moandain
  Video game Long Term Storage & Moving Moandain 1 306 05-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Last Post: ZX81v2
  My Favorite Game Types, what's yours? piratetar 15 1,652 04-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Last Post: dejang8722
  Favorite video game company Apogee444 30 5,410 04-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: gamegeek