2020 - What games are you gong to get??

It's been a while and never made a topic in months so, here I am with another topic in months!!!
2020 is fast approaching and what games are you going to get? Also, 2020 is going to be the release of the PS5 and the Xbox Series X, so which console are you going to get when both consoles come out.

i'll get more and more indie games. the AAA world has become too much rotten to the core and producing hyper monetizing shit. and i'm really not enough into scat to go to the AAA world.

This will take a while. I am not waiting for a lot of games, actually, but I would like to explain why I am looking forward to the releases I will mention!

The first game I am going after the next year I think it will be Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha for Switch(either waiting for the western release or getting the japanese import). I would really like to own Sol Divide for my Saturn, but I think 100 euro for a shoot 'em up is a little bit too mauch for my taste. given that this would be the only other way to own it physically it is a no brainer. Moreover there are other good shooters in the collection, so it seems really nice.

Then of course I will for sure get the Panzer Dragoon Remake. Given that I really love the atmosphere, the music, and the overall experience the ones on the Saturn this is a no-brainer! Hopefully this will sell well and SEGA will also remake Zwei and Saga (so that I do not have to spend 800 euro for a copy :p).

A few games more I am looking forward too are the western release of Phantasy Star Online 2 (if they do not butcher it with censorship), hopefully KoF XV and Bayonetta 3

wakinafuf said:
i'll get more and more indie games. the AAA world has become too much rotten to the core and producing hyper monetizing shit. and i'm really not enough into scat to go to the AAA world.
same here

probably a new Elder Scrolls with same Morrowind atmosphere and free of bugs could let turn my head at least... i'm asking too much

one step forward and two backwards for me, everyday, its my health pill lol

Doom Eternal
Dragonball Z Kakarot
Destroy All Humans
Resident Evil 3 Remake
Ori And The Will Of The Wisps
Ghosts Of Tsushima

Back