@9bit from youtube

Moandain

Site Supporter
Long ago I was a cruel bastard and I try not to return to that lifestyle, but you stirred this up.

Stating that you are high in your comments on my video does not excuse your behavior.

I do not want an apology from you. Just go into some corner and OD and die.

To the adminstration of this site, I apologise and understand if you ban me, but I will not tolerate the disrespect that was shown to me and my wife.

yes what is going on by looks of it someone was been ass on youtube to you and your wife sorry to hear that but we don't really have anything to do with what is said on youtube will need to take it up with them

Massamo said:
yes what is going on by looks of it someone was been ass on youtube to you and your wife sorry to hear that but we don't really have anything to do with what is said on youtube will need to take it up with them
Already done that, but since 9bit made a trashy comment about this site during this. A reply here was in order.

Well said Moandain, However we have our "Haters" for some reason, but these arsewipes shouldn't insult you for using a web page. If the arsewipes have an issue, bring it here, I'd love a chat.... So next time you get one of these, send em to me :)

All the best Moandain

ZX81v2

Back