Black Friday

i passed but thought about getting Battlefield V as target has it for 30 right now. But yet it screams terrible due to a 50% price drop already

I got myself Battlefield 1 for the Singleplayer on PC. For 5€ it was good fun with some pretty decent missions. Don´t care about the MP Part of it, considering the price I paid I´m happy with the game.

^ man , i cant belive such amount of greed, i cannot understand people can loose its head for trivial things like 50% cheaper TV or some other luxury .
People here dint make such a fuss even in war when they wait in line for free bread , while snipers and artilery sheels raining down all over place .

was watching @Biggsy666 video, and damn, we have finally solved the missing evolution link lol
consumering beasts :(

I picked up Megadrive Collection and Lego City Undercover on PS4 for my nephews for Christmas... can't remember how much they were, but they were cheap.
Didn't buy anything for myself for a change this year... I knew my car was going in for a service - otherwise I may have ended up with PSVR or a Nintendo Switch.

those black friday rushes and fights are just the true nature of the American Dream x). a hord of mindless consumering zombies wanting to buy a load of useless shit so the masters can make more profits. the mindless zombies will soon get bored and....rinse and repeat. it is a total Ouroboros that direly need to be destroyed, cause sooner or later it will cause the dawn of the whole humanity.

i also passed black friday, this day is really too much fuckin stupid....

(11-28-2018, 02:46 PM)wakinafuf Wrote:those black friday rushes and fights are just the true nature of the American Dream x). a hord of mindless consumering zombies wanting to buy a load of useless shit so the masters can make more profits. the mindless zombies will soon get bored and....rinse and repeat. it is a total Ouroboros that direly need to be destroyed, cause sooner or later it will cause the dawn of the whole humanity.

i also passed black friday, this day is really too much fuckin stupid....

While I agree that the concept of a day, weekend, week or sometimes even a month of crazy sales is insanely stupid I did buy 3 things this year. The concept is stupid because any store, no matter if on- or offline, that can suddenly offer ridiculous deals is either overpricing the rest of the year or basicly giving away stuff (near) the price the store has to pay itself and therefore isn´t earning enough to pay it´s bills. Sure, Amazon can afford this, but many brick and mortar stores do not.

As for what I got myself: That Battlefield 1 mentioned above, the new 2018 Kindle Paperwhite because I wanted to get one anyway and a Seasonpass for a Themepark because they where selling their top tier Pass for the Price of the option just below it making it an insanely great deal because it offers me so many benefits at other parks that I visit anyway that it pays more or less for itself.

Well I picked up an Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite pack for £139.99 in the uk. Great deal and I also bought Battlefield V but that was £50.00

In our "country" black friday is cca from 15th in month until next paycheck. You have to make it, how ever you can. It have whole another meaning - survival. :D

2019 update

here in Italy the Xbox one S all digital has been a tremendous flop, probably also due the cost of a fast internet connection;
so, they are trying to place in this hours all the unsold pieces, with the price cutted (129 euro)

^ wow, that is cheap. Its been advertised for like a 100 quid here in uk too. BUT it sucks arse imo, i actually want to use physical games as digital only looks shit on my shelves :lol:

Back