Blizzard censoring & banning people talking about taiwan

Hong Kong is not the same as Taiwan. But Blizzard wants to suck on China's teat. So they don't want to make the government mad and get banned from China. Almost all business's are only interested in money and only virtue signal because they think it's better for their bottom line.

I'm sure the United Nations or NATO will act decisively to stamp out the problems with China, Turkey etc :lol:

Its not like these organisations take all the cash, pay themselves a fortune then stand by and do nothing is it ?

I guess this is gonna play even more into the "no more toxicity" topic in the whole gaming scene.

Like more and more people are gonna come out and say "this wouldn't happen if nobody could talk about it" and/or "stop being mean on the internet"

I know the two subjects aren't directly linked, but higher ups are going to find one just so they can sanitize the internet a bit more

Their own rope, I guess. Keep nagging online players about their 'opinions' and they'll soon find themselves without a public. And I thought Google , facebook and Youtube couldn't set the police-state bar any lower.

Back