453.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Xbox RE (3).JPG
    Xbox RE (3).JPG
    467.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Xbox RE (4).JPG
    Xbox RE (4).JPG
    480.4 KB · Views: 8
Kremiso said:
you started from a pal or from a ntsc version ?

Its a PAL 1.1 version, clock cap removed.

Created a waterslide decal from an image i found online although i did consider using my 7 year olds hand (with paint, not blood :lol:)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sorry R4L its staying put.

Thanks for the comments guys, my old ones going on ebay to raise funds for future projects. If anyone from RZ is interested check it out on there then PM me here. Its the same as this one but with no USB port, temp screen and a smaller 160gb HDD.

Biggsy666 said:
Thanks for the comments guys, my old ones going on ebay to raise funds for future projects. If anyone from RZ is interested check it out on there then PM me here. Its the same as this one but with no USB port, temp screen and a smaller 160gb HDD.

if only you were in the US need one of those but in ntsc

ryder4life said:
Biggsy666 said:

if only you were in the US need one of those but in ntsc

if anyone is interested in his xbox i can highly recommend Biggsy's consoles, i have 2 of his custom dreamcasts and was delighted with them.

the yellow crazy taxi one on top shelf, and the blue one on bottom shelf are the 2 Biggsy consoles, excellently done.

ajt05i.jpg

Back