Crows Were Dealt With

PissedCrow

Bonsoir,

I used to be a member on TIZ during 2015-2016, and due to me not going much on internet, I didn't keep track of what happened in 2017-2018.... only learnt what happened recently, looked for the successor to TIZ and found this place (which seems to be what TIZ forums used to be). Sounded fun so I joined... I miss the old forums (and the old internet as a whole)

Who was I on TIZ you ask ? well, a gentleman never reveals his secret identity, but the title of the topic should give you a hint (........ it involves "crows")

I don't remember what I said in my previous intro .... Hmmm... lemme think.

.... Nope, none of the 9 others personalities I have remember either. Shout any question if you have (or criticism, arguments, rebuke, insults, threats.... oh, someone's at the door, just a sec')

Anyway, as you can see, I'm a very mentally well-balanced individual, so I'm sure you won't mind if I stay here. See you around.

................ Now where do I edit my profile ?

EDIT : Found it. I just had to click on "User CP" (smartboi)

EDIT 2 : my TiZ username really was DealWithCrows but I've had many different names so just call me crow... or whatever you like ('been called names forever so...)

Last edited:
Welcome to all of you, glad you found your way home :lol:

Who were you before? Were you a dude with Jedi in the username? Give me a clue.

I kept the same username so you may remember me :)

Yo ! we may have interacted in the gameroom thread, I think I remember your username. The clue is in the title, it was something about dealing with crows.

.... This quote system is absolute genius. Who made it ? he or she must be appointed president of the Earth

PissedCrow said:
Who was I on TIZ you ask ? well, a gentleman never reveals his secret identity, but the title of the topic should give you a hint...

atm i have only 'crowbar' in mind lol

glad you reach to find the new site, WELCOME

Kremiso said:
PissedCrow said:
Who was I on TIZ you ask ? well, a gentleman never reveals his secret identity, but the title of the topic should give you a hint...

atm i have only 'crowbar' in mind lol

glad you reach to find the new site, WELCOME

396d66b8d1decd357bfaff39343d9e1a.jpg

2 years later I'm back and realize I didn't even say what my TiZ username was... it was really DealWithCrows.
I know you guys don't care 'cause I wasn't really active... but I plan to be more active now... unless something IRL happens to me.... but I doubt it.

Back