First games you remember getting?

The first game I bought was Metroid which is still one of my favorite games. As far as the first game I got I have no clue. It was an Atari VCS game for sure. But I couldn't tell you which one.

It was "Mortal Kombat 4" on PC. Well I wasn't into fighting games at that time, so I played like maybe 2 hours. After that I just unistalled it. But I still have that same CD on my collection which I think it's really nice. Second game that I remember getting was "Spider-Man 2" on PC (which it was bad, like REALLY bad). And third game was probably "Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time" (on PSX I think?) and it's probably one of my favorite game of all time.

The first game I ever bought was Maziacs for the ZX Spectrum, followed a few weeks later by Atic Atac.
51C%2B4J%2BF7SL._SY445_.jpg

Can't remember the first game I brought but the first game I played was donkey Kong 64 on the Nintendo.

Nes was Contra
Snes was Street fighter 2
Wii was wii sports
Wiiu was nintendoland
3DO came with my entire collection of 3DO
3DS was Skylanders
GBC was Pokemon blue
Atari 2600 came with my entire collection as a lot
Atari 5200 Came as a lot
Atari 7800 was Joust
Jaguar was a lot buy
Lynx was a lot buy
CD-I was a lot buy
Ds was advance wars dual Strike
Gameboy advance was Advance wars
gamecube was luigi's mansion
Intellivision was a lot buy
Odyssey II was a lot buy
PC-FX was Battle Heat
Neo Geo AES was a lot buy
Neo geo Pocket color was a lot buy
N64 was Goldeneye
Virtual boy was a lot buy
Playstation was final Fantasy tactics
Ps2 was bouncer
Vita was lego movie
Ps3 was Overlord
Ps4 I do not own yet but my first game that I purchased was Ratchet and clank
PSP was phantasy star Portable
32x was a lot buy
Sega cd was a lot buy
Dreamcast was Sonic adventure
Genesis was Altered Beast
Master system was a lot buy
Saturn was a lot buy
TG-16 was Keith Courage and Nutopia
TG-16 cd was Vallis 3
Xbox was dead or alive 3
Xbox 360 was Halo 3
Xbox one Halo 5
Switch it will be Starlink but I want to wait for the black friday discount at target.

Star Fox on SNES. The first one I remember personally paying for was DK64, took me ages to save 70 bucks to buy that shit. I thought the expansion pak was the coolest thing back then.

The first ones I bought with my own money were for the Speccy, a budget version of a game with a Rambo ripped off cover, I think Cabal and Alchemist and Chiller which had a cool Michael Jackson's Thriller inspired cover.

Missile Defense 3-D on Sega Master System (came with it). Then the first one i bought was Alex Kidd in Miracle World. Blew my bday money on that one.

First console
Atari 2600 - PAC-MAN - Centipede - Demon Attack - COMBAT - Moonsweeper
These were the first games I owned.

First Spectrum Game - Jet Set Willy/Manic Miner/POGO

First Atari ST Game - Buggy Boy - Carrier Command - Space Harrier

First PC game I owned before I owned a PC - DIABLO
Seriously... I saw this game , asked my mate if it would work on his PC, then brought it.
So Bliz were responsible for my PC fix.... It's a fekked up world

Mario, Battle City, Contra and Popeye the Sailor Man on Nes
and I also remember having a Mr. Game n' Watch thingy as a gift when I got out of the hospital....
first memories of gaming....

Back