Forgotten games

Apogee444

Do you have any games you remember playing but you can't remember the name only the gameplay?

For me it's a game that looks like Diablo the stuff I remember from the game is you go around talking to people (I'm not sure what they said because I didn't know English at the time) but it looked like they were asking you to bring items if I remember correctly you were carrying a wooden cart so you can transfer the items to the people I only played it once because when I exited the game and tried to enter it had a red
X and the game wouldn't start I played it on my dad's windows 98

I remember one that I played in my father's ancient 386 lol
Monitor was still black and white. It was some kind of racing game (though it seemed more like cruising the stage than racing) in some outer planet setting, like the moon. It also had so.e kind of boss or character that appeared eventually, which was just a talking head.

I remember I found a side scrolling shooter for DOS once that had a lot of cool parallax scrolling in the background. I've looked and looked, but haven't been able to find that game since. It was on a shareware CD rom if I'm not mistaken.

The was a beat-em' up I played back then, that I can't remember the title, you can choose from 4 characters and there was a hunchback boss with a black cape and fires a pistol... that's sadly all I can remember about it...

One great video game that time forgot is Aliens: The Computer Game (1986) for C64/Spectrum
A rather hard game. I've played it a few times
[video=youtube]

(02-20-2019, 05:41 AM)Kremiso Wrote:dont really remember if was a pirate crack intro or the game intro itself...
c64, there was this little sprite man in the rightest lower part of the screen that pushed away the entire c64 main screen (the BASIC one) to let start the game...
it was fun Smile

EDIT zero memories of the game itself lol

The game has been found it's terminal city here is some gameplay
I will keep looking for the other games

I wish I could recall the name of this homebrew(?) 2D PC fighting game, that may have been listed on the older site. That would probably have been around 2014/15. It featured only 3 or four fighters - one fire-hurling babe, a really nasty zombie type and some streetwise thug with awesome martial arts type attacks. It had remarkable functioning backgrounds, including a forested locale and eerie dungeon.

It wasn't heavier than 100 MB (unpackaged), but wow - this thing was an excellent mugen-like find. Wish I could locate this game again.

I remember playing a game where it's sorta like a clone of Bomberman, it has 3D graphics and I remember when I started a game just once, it was fine. After that, when I try to start a game the game just crashed. I think it was called Bomber Boy or something like that, I dunno.

Prolerino:

Might be Dave Mirra's Freestyle or Mat Hoffmann's ProBMX2.
Just a guess. if it was on the first XBOX.

I want little help...
There is one game played on PC with Windows XP OS and can't remeber more details... I only know that were about one/two character who flies above platform and shoot with some kind of fire balls/normal balls to incoming enemies, I mean that game release maybe at date 2000 or 2005 years but I'm not good sure, main character had looked like megaman or similar like that...

Does anyone had remembered that game what I've played?

Gnomzy said:
I want little help...
There is one game played on PC with Windows XP OS and can't remeber more details... I only know that were about one/two character who flies above platform and shoot with some kind of fire balls/normal balls to incoming enemies, I mean that game release maybe at date 2000 or 2005 years but I'm not good sure, main character had looked like megaman or similar like that...

Does anyone had remembered that game what I've played?

No he didn't, that hero isn't look like mine from school days of gaming. And plus I can add it... These balls were looking more bigger and If I don't lost on mind, there was game loading who looks like one rectangle whom was filled in before game started. And I also think, You could change up which hero you want to have used in that game (shortly saying: there were option of two heroes)

Gnomzy said:
No he didn't, that hero isn't look like mine from school days of gaming. And plus I can add it... These balls were looking more bigger and If I don't lost on mind, there was game loading who looks like one rectangle whom was filled in before game started. And I also think, You could change up which hero you want to have used in that game (shortly saying: there were option of two heroes)

What did the enemies look like?

Back