Game systems you regret getting

FFTHEWINNER said:
atleast the Jaguar and its games are really rare and collectable now lol, so you benefited in the end XD.

and It is a sad story, but the saddest part for me is the poor 2600 and its games being thrown into the garbage :'( . almost shed a tear over that lol. Hope at least the garbageman noticed it!

Yea, I don't think they did. I threw it away with other household garbage in a big black bag. This happened way before sorting of trash was happening in my area. So like 99.9% chance it ended up in the city dump with all the other garbage and got covered in dirt, and is buried deep underground now ... or the bag ended up in the incinerator and being burned to a crisp. I doubt anyone found the 2600 with all the stuff. It's gone.

On-brand officially licensed consoles? No, never regretted buying any of them.

But bootlegs on the other hand? Hell yes. The @Games Sega Genesis(aka MK4) is the worst console i've ever owned, the emulation is bad, sound is godawful(and mono), and more than half the built in games are just crap homebrew, it's not even worth trying to run real games on.

Back