Got a USed computer for my arcade build!

Moandain

Site Supporter
[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]Finally got a deal on FB marketplace for a Computer for my Arcade machine that I am going to build.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif][/font]

[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]AMD FX 6300 Six-Core processor @3.50 GHZ[/font]
[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]32 GB of DDR3 Ram[/font]
[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]Gigabyte 970A-DS3P Motherboard[/font]
[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]All for $50[/font]

OMG 32gb of ram is going to be very nice I only have 16gb on my fx-8350 you should be able to play most everything.

IloveGames said:
OMG 32gb of ram is going to be very nice I only have 16gb on my fx-8350 you should be able to play most everything.
It does good on a lot of things. I am happy with how well it handles DBFZ.

Moandain said:
[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]Finally got a deal on FB marketplace for a Computer for my Arcade machine that I am going to build.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]AMD FX 6300 Six-Core processor @3.50 GHZ[/font]

Moandain said:

IloveGames said:

32 GB is a complete waste on this machine, nothing will ever use it since the fx-8350 and 650 Ti limit what games he can play. Games that can run on a 650 Ti probably don't even need 4 GB. He can just leave one 8 GB stick and sell the rest or leave 16 GB if he plans to upgrade the GPU in the future.

Rodion2018 said:
IloveGames said:

32 GB is a complete waste on this machine, nothing will ever use it since the fx-8350 and 650 Ti limit what games he can play. Games that can run on a 650 Ti probably don't even need 4 GB. He can just leave one 8 GB stick and sell the rest or leave 16 GB if he plans to upgrade the GPU in the future.

if he plans on using os like windows 10 you need 16gb of ram and up 32gb is great

shiva2004 said:
Massamo said:
if he plans on using os like windows 10 you need 16gb of ram and up 32gb is great

Windows 10 runs well with 8gb, even with 4, in many ways it's even lighter than w7.

with all game launchers you need now days how much chrome uses its idea to have 16gb or over now days for gaming I use around 9gb of ram just on idle

Back