Help with Radiant Historia 3ds *Spoilers*

tekkaman

I have a question regarding the true ending. I at first beat the game normally in Append Mode. Then I cleared the quests that had keys on them that I missed. Then I went to the beat Heiss again to see the changes. Then I went to Nemesia and cleared all her quests and the ones that appear in main story afterwards. I do have some quests in regular story but they don't have keys. What shall I do next ? If I beat Heiss again will I see the true ending ? Or do I have to clear all quests ?

No idea but i'm bumping this to see if we can get you an answer.

"you also need to return all of the Artifacts to the chests that they belong to in the final labyrinth. You don't get the Seed of Possibility otherwise, which changes things" Does this help?

I'm not sure I'm at the final labyrinth yet. So far I gave all the artifacts to Nemesia. It seems I have to find more but each time I talk with her she has no more for me to find. This game is interesting but sometimes things are so vague. I'll check the dungeon with the first "final boss" to see if that's the final labyrinth.

Back