I'm going to make big game database catalogue of WIN, DOS, JAVA and FLASH titles

Gnomzy

Hello, my RZ dudes, I'm working on my new fancy game catalogue. It will have all titles who were had sorted alphabetically and by DEV team. Also I have called any guys from here to help me collecting any important inf. of some titles what does is difficult to find something like that and from that reason I have hard hope that someone would gave any help about it. If we made it sucessfully we will have all titles at some place with any games who has ever released.

Thanks all for attenation and who had be real player in this project

Have fun and even more good years with me and our RZ forum

Firstly I'm planing to make just a big catalogue with all game titles for WIN OS, and if I would need help I'll gonna counted for you guys who 'll enough time for this project. But if we're completed whole of that, I will also give a chance ourself to made the same project but with all software from any DEV or old abandoned ones in "dusted attic".

Thanks again for support my idea and I really want to make this forum enormously much bigger than has been early to brung more and more people instantly ;)

And if we talkin' about putting all titles in site integratically in code, than I will need your little help about of some things by guys who haven't much work to do.

:DD

Thanks for supporting me ;))

And whom I can send my own first PDF template for inspecting correct informations?

Hello, I really need help for finding some informations about the oldest and weird games.. Can you help me anyone?

I had trying to find information there, but I even can't find anything about that flash game

We here talking about mini Simpson game where there isn't any information of author or which DEV team was created this.

Hello again! Who have much time to help me about creating a new and fancy website with huge database in future.. I find amount of informations about any type of license games plus freeware etc.. But I haven't enough time to find pics and videos like game trailers, gameplays and also missing info about release date for any, contact link etc.., becouse I've mine obligations... For now all database are written in MS EXCELL and sorted alphabetically ;)

Back