Is there any Launchbox Users here?

LugawiRetro

I use Launchbox for basically all of my retro games. But i do wonder if there some users here that use it
i would like to know if you like to use others (ex: Hyperspin, Emulationstation, etc)

I've tried EmulationStation, Hyperspin and even just used RetroArch on its on for awhile, none of them really filled my need.

Have I had issues with Launchbox? Yea, quite a few but after getting it completely setup and backed up to an external HDD, I don't think I'll change to any other frontend.

Yeah, I didn't like Emulationstation, or Hyperspin because 1) It was really buggy, or 2) too complicated.

So i settled with launchbox. I've had a couple problems but i always went to the forums to search if there was a way to fix it. I'm very happy with how launchbox was simple and easy to setup and use.

LugawiRetro said:
I use Launchbox for basically all of my retro games. But i do wonder if there some users here that use it
i would like to know if you like to use others (ex: Hyperspin, Emulationstation, etc)

I use launchbox as well. The amiga games r a bitch to deal with. Remember to use fsuae exporter found in launchbox forum to get games to launch correctly. i screwed something up and it didnt seem to work for me. I'll have to watch the 1 hr video about launchbox and amiga emulation which talks about the fsuae exporter. Damn Amiga!

Back