It's been a while...

Jaydee777

Site Supporter
Hello everyone!

I've been quiet here longer. I just wanted to let you know that we are still here and alive.
A big thing happened; I sold my Amiga 1200 and XBOX and a lot of other equipment. I had to because I bought a new motorcycle with installments. I need all the money I can get. I go to work, but I have a small salary. My new bike is a Suzuki Intruder 1400cc. See pic.

I now have a Commodore 64 with accessories and an old Windows XP laptop. I have a new female friend who understands me and doesn't think I'm weird. However, I play on my devices quite a bit anymore.
I will continue to upload games to this site occasionally and check in every now and then. You can send me a message if you want. I will answer.

All the best to you!

suzu.jpg

the old forums are dying... or have they been dead for awhile now and we're all just clinging to their remains....?

Nice ride and glad to hear from you! It's always nice to have a female friend that understands you!

First and foremost, awesome to see you Jay and I hope you are doing well :).

As for the forums, I can say for sure that, as far as I see it, leaving TIZ was pretty much the end. It was never the same here from the beginning and many people didn't migrate, and then those that did want to migrate found that the site was down for a long while, and then found internal conflicts and issues aplenty, and also found that the download section that used to be the greatest on the entire internet was completely barren and in another castle to boot. TIZ's core userbase was way older than the facebook-centric generation, so social media isn't really the reason for the extreme decline. What happened to TIZ and happened here in the beginning was the real reason. At least IMO.

Heck, I just looked at my posting history and this is my first post here in over a year. I used to post on TIZ multiple times everyday :(.

I miss everyone, hopefully everyone will decide to come back. Like I said before, even if its just to say hi. It would be nice to hear that, if not anything else.

Back