iT'S MY BIRTHDAY yeeeeeee :p

Nux

Banned
16mxw8.jpg

I'm 31 retro PC games rare collectionTiZLAN
IMG-20190116-104352.jpg

I decided that if I don't get the joy of eating a cupcake today, then I will just make one myself. Delicious!

And to make this more weird:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BRO!

Attachments

• happy_birthday_by_ashumbesher-d50tnay.jpg
    happy_birthday_by_ashumbesher-d50tnay.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1
Happy birthday, Nux! Here, this one's on me::cheers:

Sounds like you're settled for today with all those things to do. Great plans! :D

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes so far, It means a lot to me! Another year older! Where does the time go? How come I don't get done as much today as I did at this time last year? :lol:
@"dejang8722" the PS1 Bishi Bashi Special is awesome thanks I'll sure give it a try this afternoon and thank you guys for the funny pictures and that powerful tune, very nice touch @"Kremiso" XD

13748451_f520.jpg

Lol thanks @"ALexRex" I appreciate it, enjoying some of your great TiZ uploads so far, ure the man !

once again :p
1.jpg

wishing you a great year ahead everyone! :cheers:

Edit: Everybody seems like they're waiting for me to die.. talk shit behind my back, can't look me in the eye.. they say I'm "overrated", that I should've already faded.. give a shit about it all 'cause I love to be so hated and all in all it's a good life I got what I want and I can't complain. I'm living the good life, a toast to YOU now (it's all sham pain).

Back