Kremisio

SasaPinjic

Staff member
@Kremiso , will be out of forums because of health problems for unknown period .

Right now, he cant even see ,because of blinfold over his ayes , put there by doctors , so someome had to write for him message to me explaning situation .
One his aye is in bad shape, other looks like only have minor ishue , but doctors are not sure yet , so they need more time to figure whats is wrong ,probably 2-4 weeks .
I dont want to get in to a to much details abaut what exactly his problems are(privacy reasons), but lets all prey for his health and hope his tests and tretments will go well .
I will keep comunity informed when i find out more .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man :( Sad , i hope that he'll recover quickly and that everything will be well.

Hang in there man.... I'll be prayin' for your recovery here! you'll be alright and we'll be welcoming you back as always!
Get well soon!

Hoping for you to get better as soon as possible man, be strong bro, hang in there.

OMG. He is a great dude. been friends with him for years and he has been with me through thick and thin. this REALLY sucks :'(

please PM me the details. will message him now.

hi guys, i'm coming back from the second week check at hospital
medics removed the right eye bandage, seems it's self restoring, and thats great
the left one need more time
many, many thanks Sasa for your strong but right words via pm, yes i need to be positive.
until a couple of days ago i was scared, waking up with one eye turned off and the other
that see ugly things its not the best awakening
thanks all for the kind words
I'm coming back, keep warm the place, im coming back :)

Thats the spirit ! Stay positive ! Whats the worse that can happen ?

pirate-with-eye-patch-and-parrot-on-shoulder-at-harry-paye-day-poole-E2XT7R.jpg

Ok , thats really the worst, and in really old age ...

hey hope you get to feeling better soon i'll be praying for you i don't think we met on theisozone but i'm friends with ffthewinner

a little update
10 days ago i had a laser operation to my left eye
at today check, medics finally removed the bandage
the view is still crap atm (like watching underwater effect), i still cant read yet, but at least is improving!
so, the graphic is no good for now, but i have not need of the pirate outfit anymore :)

another week of relaxing games... lol

Glad knowing you're getting better, I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon ! keep it up champ :D enjoy your week
Sei il migliore!

Great news indeed, i'm glad that you're getting better. Enjoy the weekend!

Back